At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Door Attendant is primarily responsible for welcoming guest to the hotel and obtaining transportation when requested. This role may require communication and coordination between Valet/Bell services and assistance with guest luggage. Door Attendants may be asked general information about the hotel and surrounding area.
Located directly across the street from Carnegie Hall, one block from Central Park and a short distance to MoMA and Lincoln Center, Park Hyatt New York is a Five-Star award-winning hotel, offering close proximity to global icons of both culture and industry.
Spacious guestrooms inspired by New York's most well-appointed homes enjoy an abundance of natural light and luxurious spa-like bathrooms. Striking interior architectural design and a rotating art collection set the backdrop for bespoke events. Personalize your wellness experience at Spa Nalai, with its indoor saltwater swimming pool, eucalyptus steam room, oversized hot tub and 24-hour fitness center, overlooking the Manhattan skyline.
The Park Hyatt New York is honored to be recognized ...
* 2019 Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award * 2019 Forbes Travel Guide World's Best Rooms List * 2019 AAA Five Diamond Award * 2019 U.S. News & World Report, Top 15 Best Hotels in NYC * 2019 Elite Traveler, Best 13 Hotels in New York * 2019 Elite Traveler, Top 100 Hotels in the World
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether its career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
Hyatt Hotels and Resorts offers a competitive benefits package which includes:
* Complimentary and discount room stays at other Hyatt Hotels and Resorts * An extensive global network of advancement opportunities * Competitive medical, dental and vision options * Pre-tax commuter benefit * 401k Retirement * Fitness, mobile service and various other discounts are available to Team members * A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a face paced environment.
* Refined verbal skills.
* Luxury hotel experience.
* Ability to stand for long periods of time.
* Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.