About Home Care Assistance - Changing the Way the World Ages.
- Home Care Assistance provides premier in-home senior care to help older adults thrive at home with optimal independence, health, safety and happiness, all while affording their loved ones complete peace of mind
- Our specialized approach to home care, innovative spirit, unique company culture and expert team all contribute to our success in elevating the standard of care for aging adults
Our mission at Home Care Assistance is to change the way the world ages.
- We provide older adults with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives at home. Our services are distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff and our expertise in home care. We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of older adults.
HCA Caregivers Job Description
-Provides companionship and care for elderly clients in their own homes, hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, etc.
-Depending on the client's needs, the following responsibilities may be assigned and may change as the client's needs change.
- Assist Clients with ADL care, which includes bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, and transferring.
- Prepare meals following client's prescribed dietary restrictions and the Balanced Care Method.
- Change bed linens, wash and iron laundry, and clean client's homes (no more than 20% of time).
- Conduct basic errands, such as grocery shopping.
- Provide companionship to clients in a caring manner.
- Incorporate aspects of the Balanced Care Method into your Client's care (e.g., go for a walk, visit the local senior center, play board game).
- Provide transportation services.
- Maintain a detailed record of services provides and client's current conditions.
- Validate your on-time arrival and departure for every shift utilizing our telephony system.
- Alert your Care Manager / Staffing Coordinator about major changes or incidents during your work.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures set forth in the Employee Manual.
- Maintain your working schedule and alert your manager of any planned absence.
- Provide adequate notice for time off - 2 weeks.
- Complete HCA University Coursework.
- Provide other duties as assigned by your supervisors.
HCA Employee Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental & Vision).
- 401K Retirement Fund
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Vehicle Mileage Reimbursement
- Competitive Pay + higher chance of pay raise
- Flexible Hours