Performs medically prescribed occupational therapy treatments to restore function and prevent disability following injury.
CONNECTING TO MISSION:
Holy Redeemer Home Care and Hospice's ability to continue the rich heritage of the Sisters of the Redeemer and care, comfort, and heal in the home is directly related to the talents, motivation and accomplishments of our employees. A primary way staff connect to our mission is by collaborating with all team members in promoting an environment that provides quality, compassionate, holistic, patient-centered care and supports all internal and external customers
* Graduate of an AOTA approved and accredited college of Occupational Therapy.
* Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
* Demonstrate competency in applying principles, methods, materials and equipment used in occupational therapy.
* Ability to assess patient needs and develop and implement a comprehensive plan of care.
* Ability to function as a member of an integrated Healthcare work team.
* Able to travel to patient's home within service area.
* CPR required.
* Able to demonstrate professional procedures in the home care setting.
* Able to use office equipment; i.e. tablet, cell phone.
* Ability to work flexible hours, with weekends and holidays included.
LICENSE AND REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS:
* Valid driver's license.
* Current license in the state of practice.
Associated topics: lead, licensed practical, lpn, lvn, med surg, mtp, nurse iii, nurses, pediatrics, vocational
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.