- Hoffman Construction
Education - Excluding Post Secondary
1303 Old Wawawai Rd
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS - Full time Project Superintendent needed.
Application review will take into account without limitation the following criteria: qualifications, education and experience specific to the job description/duties as well as prior experience with Hoffman Construction.
Must be able to pass the Hoffman Drug and Alcohol Test.
Hoffman is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
- Project Superintendent will participate in design and constructability reviews and assist project management team with day to day field coordination efforts between trades including safety, schedule, scope of work and budget adherence.
- Hi-Tech Fab experience
- Responsible for overall project, working hand in hand with the project manager
- Responsible for supervising multiple subcontractors and craft employees
- Maintain and adjust project schedule on a daily basis
- Manage, implement and enforce our safety protocol
- Manage RFI, submittal materials for review with the Owner/Architect
- Manage and oversee our cost control and QA/QC program
- Provide resolution to design and constructability issues
- Respond to customer/client requests and/or issues and develop resolution to problems using technical expertise
- Must be able to interpret and implement proper installations in compliance with all city permitting, codes and site specifications
- Provide supporting information regarding field conditions and scope for cost estimates. Facilitate contractor activity ensuring performance by all contractual agreement
- Manage projects from start to finish
- Help manage project staffing
- Education background in materials and methods of construction. Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture or equivalent degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Self-starter and quick learner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: must be able to work closely with owners, architects, engineers and subs
- Someone with strong community ties and/or a the possibility of bringing their clientele base with them
- Experience in organizing technical data in a neat and accurate method. Familiar with CSI specification system for construction.
- Ability to work closely with trade and craft people in a field work situation. Patience and professionalism are essential and being able to maintain a cooperative attitude through pressure situations.
- Skill in handling several work activities at once while frequently interrupted by phone calls and urgent questions on work in progress.
- Training in design document reading, design specifications, survey theory and techniques.
- Highly developed visual observation and interpretation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and Outlook) and Bluebeam. Experience with critical path method scheduling software such as Suretrack Project Manager and Primavera Project Planner (P6) experience. Experience with Project Management Software such as Procor, Prolog or E-Builder. Experience with Autocad and Navisworks.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PHYSICAL:
- Standing/Walking/Sitting: Work day is combination of sitting/walking and standing.
- Must be able to climb ladders/stairs - 5% of day.
- Hands/Arms - Constant use of hands/fingers for mouse/keyboard/computer use.
- Sight - Visual acuity in near, mid and far range vision. Color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, hand/eye coordination.
- Hearing: sufficient to hear conversational levels in person and over the telephone and radio; sufficient to hear alarms on equipment.
- Speech sufficient to make oneself heard in person, speak in front of groups, and be understood over the telephone and radio.
- Lift/Carry - up to 50 pound computer/drawings rarely.
- Bending/Twisting - minimal
- Kneeling/Crouching/Crawling - rarely
MENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Constant mental alertness, accuracy, and attention to detail required.
- Must be able to work independently, make decisions, and follow through on all assignments.
- Must use creativity, independent judgment, and organizational and problem solving skills to determine best method to accomplish desired results.
- Must be able to plan and organize work
- Must possess strong mathematical skills, calculate proper dimensions of components, read/write/speak English, read blue prints, manuals, and communicate with coworkers.
0Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Associated topics: assistant principal, deputy, director, elementary vice principal, executive director, officer, principal, student, superintendent, vice principal
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...