- Hitachi Vantara
- $95,660.00 -139,760.00/year*
1103 Market St
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs.
47Lining, a part of Hitachi Vantara is an AWS Premier Consulting Partner with Big Data and Machine Learning Competency designations. We develop big data solutions and deliver big data managed services built from underlying AWS building blocks like Amazon Redshift, Kinesis, S3, DynamoDB, Machine Learning and Elastic MapReduce. We help customers build, operate and manage breathtaking \"Data Machines\" for their data-driven businesses. We architect solutions that address traditional data warehousing, Internet-of-Things analytics back-ends, predictive analytics and machine learning to open up new business opportunities. Our experience spans use cases in multiple industries including industrial, manufacturing, oil & gas, energy, life sciences, gaming, retail analytics, financial services and media & entertainment.
We are seeking experienced and versatile Senior and Junior Software Engineers to develop data and analytics services and solutions in AWS. The ideal contributor will work with a skilled team to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise-grade data platform services and infrastructure on the AWS platform, spanning ingest of IoT and other enterprise data sources, Big Data, machine learning and predictive analytics.
* Strong background in commercial-grade software development with Java, Python, SQL
* Hands-on experience developing advanced analytics in SQL, R, Spark or similar tools
* Experience with AWS architectures, development, and deployment
* Strong experience with middle-tier web services development (REST APIs)
* Ability to work across all layers of an application, from back-end databases through UI
* Proficient with SQL databases and knowledge of standard methodologies
* Experience with enterprise-scale data warehouse technologies (Teradata, Oracle, SQL Data Warehouse, Vertica, Redshift)
* Good working knowledge of Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Spark
* Experience managing applications in AWS and familiarity with core services including EC2, S3, RDS, etc.
* Experience with deployment automation tools like Puppet, Chef, and Ansible
* Exposure to networking & load balancing solutions
* Ability to work with development teams to deliver high-quality
* Agile / Scrum development methodology
* System decomposition, architecture, design, and specification
* Excellent documentation habits
* Front End Application Development (Application Views & Controller)
* REST API design and development
* Domain Entity and Behavior Modeling, Design, and Implementation
* 3rd-party application, service and data integration
* Data Management, Mapping, Translation & Persistence
* Large-scale Data Management & Workflow
* Analytic development and automation
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Associated topics: .net, application, c#, developer, java, matlab, python, sde, software developer, software engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...