- Hero Digital
1103 Market St
This position is located in Philadelphia.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for leading cross-functional, multi-project team resources to ensure digital strategy, creative, and interactive web development solutions are delivered on-time and on-budget according to defined scope, timeline and cost parameters. The Senior Project Manager plans, schedules and controls all project activities toward these objectives, applying technical, theoretical and managerial skills to satisfy project requirements, while building positive professional relationships with clients and Hero team members. This position is onsite at the client offices working with team members both onsite and at Hero offices.
What you'll do
We're looking for Senior Project Manager to join the Hero Digital PMO team. Do you love working in a collaborative and fast-paced environment? If so, you'll be the right person for the job if you can:
* Develop and maintain delivery approaches, and effectively execute and deliver throughout the life of assigned project(s) according to established processes and procedures, utilizing the correct tools, and ensuring success is defined and expectations are met and set
* Establish clear project parameters supporting the success of all internal and client team members
* Understand and communicate client business needs to the internal team, creating an environment of transparency for all client and Hero team members
* Creatively and flexibly cooperate with client and team members to solve problems, resolve scope and budget issues, and ensure we deliver great work
* Negotiate, define, communicate and manage the scope of the project, and ensure all project team members are on task, driving them to successful delivery and removing obstacles along the way
* Work closely with project team members to propose solutions for clients' anticipated needs, promoting high standards of professional integrity, and managing client and internal team performance and dynamics as appropriate
* Create and maintain a project schedule, which defines activities, sequence, dependencies, work effort, duration and associated resource requirements
* Acquire appropriate resources to meet project needs
* Forecast, track and manage project budgets, POs and invoices
* Define, implement and monitor quality standards on all project deliverables
* Contribute to continual process innovation, supporting effective delivery of solutions
* Plan and manage internal and external project communications, ensuring effective exchange of project information and deliverables, and achieving clarity and consistency in all communication
* Identify, analyze, prioritize, communicate and mitigate project risks
Who you are
* You hold a bachelor's degree in business or technical field
* You have 7+ years' digital project management experience with end-to-end website design & build projects and agile PM principles
* Experience delivering multiple $400k-$1M projects, with success in managing project budgets to margin
* Experience writing Statements of Work and Change Orders
* Ability to manage all phases of a full site redesign projects with website strategy, design and development phases, specifically involvement in large scale site design, build, and maintenance/enhancements projects
* Experience with Content Management Systems (ideally Sitecore and/or AEM)
* Demonstrated experience managing multiple simultaneous projects involving cross-functional project teams within budgetary, resourcing and schedule constraints
* You are execution oriented, with demonstrated experience managing external and internal clients and the ability to manage senior-level clients directly
* Mastery of Project Management principles, methods and techniques
* Ability to handle multiple planned and unplanned projects, roles and responsibilities
* You are a meticulous communicator, both verbal and written.
* Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
* Persistent attention to detail, while maintaining overall subject matter expertise in the projects
* Knowledge of software/Internet development lifecycle
* Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Project (or similar) and Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
* Scrum Master certification and/or experience in JIRA a plus
Who we are
We are building the leading independent customer experience agency in North America. We partner with brands on their biggest opportunities, driving their growth through a relentless focus on the customer. Hero Digital helps turn vision into reality?crafting iconic experiences, and building customer loyalty. Led by the experts in strategy, marketing, data, design, and technology, we work in lean teams who focus on solving client problems and delivering results at market speed. As a trusted advisor to the world's best brands, we have created experiences that have defined companies like Western Digital, Sephora, Salesforce, and Aramark.
Do you share the values that set our company apart?
We are expanding our team of humble and hardworking people who share the qualities we believe in. We seek those who are genuine, entrepreneurial, collaborative, nimble, and dedicated.
As an entrepreneurial firm, we celebrate leaders at all levels who take risks and make magic happen. We believe in warm, direct, and genuine communications with our clients and with each other. As a collaborative company, we believe that no one will be as successful alone as the team will be when working together. Being nimble in our approach makes our work more fun and our customers happier. We are dedicated to our goals. The commitment we make to our work is the source of our pride and the basis of our reputation.
Finally, we believe that diverse teams make innovation possible and that it is a business imperative to build a company reflecting the world we live in today. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...