- $50,560.00 -78,130.00/year*
1103 Market St
At Harvest, our purpose is to improve people's lives through the goodness of cannabis. We fulfill our purpose by creating life-enhancing experiences in the communities we serve, navigating our business lines with excellence, and dedicating ourselves to shaping the future of cannabis. Our mission is to be the most valuable cannabis company in the world. As a team that connects, enlightens, and empowers, Harvest is looking for leaders who are inspired by our vision and wish to grow with us as we continue our national expansion. If you too would like to improve people's lives, we'd like to learn more about you.
The Harvest Way is defined by our people. We are committed to our values and have created a culture of trust, but we also remember to have fun. Here are a few more reasons why Harvest is a great place to be:
* Competitive pay and total compensation packages
* Attractive benefits and incentive stock option plan
* Paid time off and employee rewards
* Professional growth and employee engagement initiatives
The COMMUNITY OUTREACH COORDINATOR is responsible for developing and implementing Harvest Inc's community outreach plans through strategic and thoughtful engagement internally and externally. The role is critical to demonstrate Harvest Inc's leadership position in the cannabis industry. We are searching for a talented and professional Community Outreach Coordinator to maintain all east coast regional (PA, NJ, MA, MD, OH, FL) community engagement activities. You will represent the company and work with the management team to develop and implement initiatives that increase company visibility within the surrounding community.
You need to be self-motivated, enthusiastic and community-driven to take on this exciting role. This position requires someone equipped with a positive attitude and readiness to be a team player.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES *
* Create collaborative partnerships throughout local medical, social service, non-profit, and patient and physician communities.
* Develop strategies for working with organizations fitting the corporate values of Harvest.
* Schedule regular outreach engagement in the community including donor/volunteer appreciation events and other fundraising initiatives.
* Coordinate in-house educational workshops such as \"new patient orientations\" and other educational/community-oriented events.
* Determine appropriate investments for giving and philanthropic efforts.
* Identify influencer groups within the cannabis industry and communities, creating effective company engagement.
* Maintain a calendar of outreach activities, including community events, workshops, appearances and other communication opportunities.
* Maintain a calendar of outreach activities, including community events, workshops, appearances and other community engagement opportunities.
* Manage and deploy resources to support event engagement including strategy, execution, measurement, and reporting.
* Expected travel 35-50% of the time.
* Friendly, enthusiastic and positive attitude.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to positively influence people; must be capable of effectively interacting at all levels in the organization.
* Community Relations and Outreach experience.
* A sound business judgment in resource allocations, project management, and problem solving with ability to accomplish goals in a timely and cost-effective manner.
* Outstanding communication and presentation skills and leadership both verbally and through written media.
* Experience and comfort with public speaking.
* Strong knowledge of social media and other basic marketing platforms.
* Detail-orientated with the ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
* Preferred experience of 3-5 years within non-profit fundraising, program, or outreach activities.
* BA degree in public relations, marketing, English, journalism or communications suggested; MBA or Masters degree in communication is a plus.
The above requirements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, and this job description may be amended at any time. Required experience, training, or educational requirements shall be as indicated or as deemed acceptable by Harvest management.
* Harvest is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation and/or interview process should notify HR at ...@harvestinc.com.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...