- GuidePoint Security
- $50,560.00 -78,130.00/year*
1103 Market St
\" alt=\"No Image\" />
The PSG Request Coordinator expedites, coordinates and fulfills requests submitted to the Proposal Support Group (PSG). The PSG Request Coordinator receives requests, via ServiceNow, to create or revise Statements of Work, Change Orders, or other documents. This position reviews documents for grammar, punctuation, style, etc., and verifies all aspects of the document, to include pricing and invoicing terms, contractual language, dates, etc., comply with established company guidelines. The PSG Request Coordinator communicates with all levels of the organization and acts as a liaison to coordinate the efforts of multiple practices and ensure client-facing documents are accurate and delivered timely.
Role and Responsibilities
* During document creation and review, the PSG Request Coordinator:
* Verifies the correct template is applied to the document;
* Ensures formatting is consistent with the company's Style Guide
* Coordinates communications between involved parties, to include Account Executives, SMEs, Practice Directors, etc.
* Updates ServiceNow records to document all information related to the request, e.g., status, additional information requests, reviews, etc.
* Coordinates review process for requests, communicating with all reviewers and the Proposal Support Group to maintain awareness of each request's stage in the process;
* Creates and locks documents in PDF format;
* Prepares and submits documents to clients for electronic signature, and obtains electronic signature of company representative; and
* Stores documents and controls versions on Google Drive.
* Proofread, edit and write content
* Create and review Statements of Work and Change Orders Organize / Expedite requests
* Research additional information needed to ensure accuracy of documents
* Verify requests are completed timely
* Process electronic signatures on documents
* Update and maintain document templates
* Maintain departmental process guide
* Ensure department's wiki content is up to date
* Edit staff biographies and r?sum?s for use in proposals
* Other tasks and responsibilities, as required, to support the department's needs
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
* The ideal candidate will have the knowledge and resourcefulness to assist in continuous improvement initiatives to continue to mature the department.
* The ideal candidate must have excellent organizational skills with a proven capability in written communication.
* Advanced professional writing, editing and proofreading experience with proven ability to write with clarity and conciseness, using proper grammar, word usage, and sentence structure
* Advanced editing skills, including ability to perform full rewrite
* Exemplary organizational skills and ability to oversee multiple requests simultaneously with highly-developed attention to detail
* Advanced MS Word skills
* Experience with MS Excel and Adobe PDF
* Ability to create and modify organizational charts using Visio
* Basic calculator functions: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division
* 3 years of work experience
* Flexibility with time, to meet tight deadlines
* Positive attitude, self-motivated, and ability to work both alone and in a team environment
* Great sense of humor Preferred Skills
* Bachelor's degree with concentration in Professional/Technical Writing or English preferred
* Experience in Cyber Security or Technology industries a plus
* Proficiency in implementing and improving procedures and standards
* Familiarity with Google Drive, ServiceNow, Salesforce, OpenAir, and DocuSign a plus
GuidePoint Security is a rapidly growing, profitable, privately-held value added reseller that focuses exclusively on Information Security. Since its inception in 2011, GuidePoint has grown to over 200 employees, established strategic partnerships with leading security vendors, and serves as a trusted advisor to more than 1,000 clients.
Firmly-defined core values drive all aspects of the business, which have been paramount to the company's success and establishment of an enjoyable workplace atmosphere. At GuidePoint, your colleagues are knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced and will seek to collaborate and provide mentorship and guidance at every opportunity.
This is a unique and rare opportunity to grow your career along with one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
Some added perks?.
* MacBook Air or Pro
* Healthy mobile phone and home internet allowance
* 100% employer-paid medical and dental with generous employer family contributions
* Eligibility for retirement plan after 2 months at open enrollment
Equal Opportunity Employer
GuidePoint Security, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...