About the Job
You've mastered the art of building customer relationships. Good customer service is more than second nature to you- it's who you are. Everything you have done has prepared you for the right opportunity. Now it's here. Are you ready to take it to the next level?
If the answer is yes, and you possess a proven background in sales and customer service, we want to hear from you.
We are currently looking for an Outside Sales Representative to join our Commercial Construction sales team for our Baton Rouge, LA branch. We are a company that recognizes talent and provides the opportunity for training and career growth. If you've got what it takes, you'll put your experience and skills to work and take customer service to a new level!
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned annual gross margin budget by promoting and selling products in assigned territory in compliance with the Company's pricing policies.
- Handle customer complaints promptly and effectively, and report potential claims.
- Keep management informed of local competition and market conditions.
- Carry out sales and merchandise programs as directed, and recommend new items for stock.
- Maintain current customer records, files, and reports of business transactions; assist in collection of past due accounts.
- Participate in training sessions, trade shows, and sales meetings as requested.
- Demonstrate products after sale when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
Minimum of 5 years experience required
High school diploma or GED required
Preferred Job Requirements
6-10 years experience preferred
Four-year degree preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Knowledge of product line and pricing
- Knowledge of business administration, sales, and marketing
- Ability to learn our business and to work independently to achieve goals
- Ability to sell and be persuasive
Extensive travel required, including some overnight travel. Ability to drive and operate a motor vehicle with a valid driver's license.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Click the link to view your equal employment rights (EEO Is the Law) -
Associated topics: business, club, dealer, disney, gerber, insurance, insurance agent, marketing, phone, vacation