- Glenmede Investment Management, L.P.
- $67,900.00 -111,780.00/year*
1103 Market St
The new role of Digital Experience and Marketing Technology Manager will oversee Glenmede's digital marketing experience and marketing technology strategy across multiple business lines, including Private Wealth, Endowments and Foundations, and Glenmede's asset management subsidiary, Glenmede Investment Management. The successful candidate will manage a small team of professionals who, collectively, are responsible for ensuring the most effective utilization of Glenmede's CRM system, as well as its e-mail marketing, social media, search and external website. Additionally, the candidate will be responsible for coordinating lead generation marketing across all business lines. This position reports to the Director of Marketing.
* Define vision, scope, and requirements for digital marketing ensuring functional and strategic alignment across channels.
* Define processes and requirements needed to support lead nurturing and lead generation efforts by building campaigns and journeys to targeted personas.
* Oversee day to day management of Glenmede's external website, search, social media, and email marketing.
* Understand marketing operations, processes and align technology solutions to optimize those processes across the business.
* Align marketing technology solutions to optimize lead generation and client engagement.
* Ensure that the organization remains at the forefront of digital and technological advances; evaluate and adopt new technology that will help drive business growth.
* Ensure marketing technology solutions meet legal, security and compliance requirements.
* Implementation of new processes and technology over a two-year period.
Reporting and Analytics
* Perform in-depth reporting analysis for all digital marketing campaigns; make actionable recommendations consistent with Glenmede's digital marketing goals and KPIs.
* Develop and maintain a digital dashboard for key stakeholders to provide metrics across various lines of business.
* Comprehensive analysis of current state and recommendations to achieve the future desired state.
* Coordinate Glenmede's relationships with external marketing technology vendors (e.g., Salesforce, Pardot)
* Forge relationships with internal partners: Business Development, IT, Legal/Compliance, and Relationship Management
* Integrate technology solutions into Glenmede's marketing channels
* Collaborate with external agencies and graphic design partners on strategic projects.
Firm Building. Engage in department-specific and firm-wide initiatives to expand capabilities, improve user experience, and develop more efficient processes.
* Bachelor's degree required.
* 5-7 years of hands-on digital marketing and marketing technology experience.
* Experience with B2B/B2C CRMs (Salesforce preferred) required
* Experience with Marketing Automation tools such as Pardot (preferred), Hubspot or Marketo required.
* Experience with Marketing Automation CMS governance and administration.
* 3+ years of experience leading a team.
* Strong project management skills
* Demonstrated ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders at various levels across multiple business lines.
* Ability to prepare and deliver presentations to senior management.
Glenmede is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Glenmede is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Glenmede are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history (including pregnancy) or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Glenmede will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...