- GEO Group
Customer Service/Call Center
1103 Market St
Facility: ERIE OUTPATIENT
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position provides case management and customer service support for the Reentry Center. Performs participant check-in procedures and assists case managers with case coordination and documentation. Learns, uses and models principles of the \"What Works\" system through evidence-based practices in all interactions with participants and other staff members.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
* Checks-in all participants entering the facility. May complete drug screens according to assigned random schedule for each participant check-in.
* May perform breath analysis on each participant who enters the facility for any purpose and provides a written or computerized result.
* Completes initial intake process with participants to completion, including intake paperwork, input into Company database, and assignment of groups and other services.
* Provides general office administration duties, including answering phones. Provides general customer service to all who enter the facility, including participants, customers and the general public.
* Assists case managers with case coordination, communication with appropriate official agencies, and preparation and distribution of reports.
* Files, prepares charts and performs data entry as assigned.
* May collect participant payments, post payments on Company database, and make daily cash deposits.
* May be responsible for office opening and closing procedures.
* May be responsible to install and/or de-install electronic monitoring equipment on participants, and forward documentation to the appropriate agencies and the Company monitoring center.
* May transport participants to the center, community service events, job fairs, employment centers, clinics, etc. using Company vehicle.
* May clean electronic home monitoring (EHM) equipment.
* May facilitate orientation and psycho-educational/behavior modification groups on a weekly basis. Documents participants' attendance, participation and progress in Company database.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma required.
* Two years college coursework in Human Services or business discipline preferred.
* Minimum of six months experience in Human Services field with direct participant services preferred.
* Minimum of six months experience working with minority populations preferred.
* Must be 21 years of age with at least five years driving experience if required to transport participants.
* Good customer service skills.
* Effective communication skills with internal and external contacts at all levels.
* Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Solid computer skills and proficiency with MS Word and Excel.
* Basic database skills.
* Basic math skills.
* Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) skills may be required.
* Ability to safely operate a motor vehicle if required to transport participants.
* Valid State driver's license and 5-year record of safe and competent driving as demonstrated by state motor vehicle report if required to transport participants.
* Hours - 12:30 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.
Associated topics: client, deskside, desktop, information technology analyst, information technology support, support, technical support specialist, technician iii, technician iv, technology
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...