POSITION SUMMARY: The Housekeeping Aide insures that the center is maintained in a clean and sanitary condition at all times to provide for care and welfare of the customers in a healthful environment. In addition, he/she insures that good housekeeping services are performed in every department of the center and are planned in cooperation with the department head.
1. Follows specific cleaning and service instructions as outlined by the director of environmental services;
2. Follows cleaning procedures in a safe manner;
3. Completes all assignments scheduled in each unit;
4. Gives an assigned unit the attention needed to provide a sanitary, odor free, orderly environment for all concerns;
5. Checks stock and notifies supervisor of supply needs;
6. Maintains equipment in good working condition and returns it to proper location after use;
7. Assists with room changes, as needed;
8. Puts Customer Service First: Ensures that customers and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individuals' needs and rights;
9. Performs other duties as requested.
SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL/VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: 1. High school degree or equivalent is preferred. 2. Must be able to read, write and understand the English language.
Position Type: Part Time
Req ID: 316536
Center Name: PowerBack Rehabilitation, Center City
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.