- Genesis Healthcare LLC
- $105,360.00 -158,170.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
1103 Market St
Join our clinical team as an Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON)! You will assist the Director of Nursing in leading the center's nursing team through a shared vision and purpose regarding direct patient care. In addition, you will serve as a clinical operational liaison between the units and the Director of Nursing. Responsibilities include:
* Models a service-oriented culture
* Ensures regulatory and policy compliance
* Promotes an environment focused on top of license practice and collaboration
* Communicates a shared vision for clinical excellence; ensures the realization of high-quality and cost-effective health care
* Fosters an environment of continuous improvement of nursing services and staff to meet patients/residents and their families' needs and expectations
* Assumes the duties and responsibilities of the Director of Nursing as needed
In business since 1985, strong, stable Genesis has a culture of compassion, and a commitment to integrity, employee appreciation, and career paths for our employees.
* A graduate of an accredited school of nursing, college or university with a current Registered Nurse/RN license by the State Board of Nursing * Minimum 3 years full-time or equivalent clinical experience; at least 2 years' experience in nursing supervision in the long-term care setting required * BSN preferred * Strong interpersonal and management skills * Knowledge of MDS process, state nurse practice acts, and state and federal regulations * On-call availability
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 316504
Center Name: Chapel Manor
Associated topics: care manager, chief, cno, critical, deputy, manager, memory, nmh, officer, supervisor
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...