- General Dynamics Information Technology
1103 Market St
This position is responsible for both technical and day to day operations within the Defense Logistics Agency IT Enteprise Service Delivery contract for their assigned area of responsibility. Candidates are required to provide active Remedy Queue management for thier AOR and preform technical functions required of the technicians that are assigned to the Philadelphia DLA customer site.
Some of the detailed functions may include diagnosing and resolving problems in response to customer reported incidents, planning and analysis of work processes, researching and reporting trends and patterns of problems, developing training materials and performing computing/information system training sessions, developing and maintaining problem tracking databases, coordination of the installing, troubleshooting, and maintaining hardware and software, performing backup and recovery operations, consulting with users to identify needs and requirements, conducting feasibility studies and trade-off analyses, preparing business cases, and ensuring the rigorous application of information security/Cybersecurity policies, principles, and practices. May be required to support DLA's eProcurement system, a segment of its SAP-based enterprise resource planning system.
Well qualified candidates will have:
* Mangaement experience overseeing a team of 5-20 IT profesionals
* Experience with Remedy Reporting
* Ability to provide detailed briefings and reports to GDIT contract team leadership
* Abillity to train team members on customer policies and procedures
* Ability to coach team members for improved performance.
* Clearance: Active Secret
* Current IAT Level II (i.e. Security+ CE) or III certification
* Current or ability to obtain within 6 months Windows 10 certification (or higher)
* 5 years relevant experience
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Associated topics: agile, cellular, cellular based, computer system, engineer, information security, information technology, information technology project, perl, python
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...