- General Dynamics Information Technology
Customer Service/Call Center
1103 Market St
GDIT is currently identifying qualified candidates for a Desktop Support Technician located in Philadelphia, PA.
* Provides installation, maintenance and troubleshooting support of information systems applications and related peripheral hardware.
* Provide customer support for DLA through Incident resolution for various IT systems, hardware, and applications.
* Assist in performing technical operation and testing of various types of fully integrated computer-based systems in a supervised setting.
* Ability to operate a wide variety of system components to include hardware, software, and mass storage technology.
* Ability to operate under supervision communications computer systems, and install, implement, maintain and tune operating systems, disk and tape management systems, and computer operations automation software.
* Clearance: Interim or Active Secret
* Current IAT Level II or III certification
* Current or ability to obtain within 6 months Windows 10 certification (or higher)
* 2 years relevant experience
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Associated topics: assist, front desk, help desk, patient, pc, support, support specialist, technical, technician ii, technology
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...