- Garden Fresh Foods
- $32,020.00 -47,210.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
15511 NE Woodinville Duvall Rd
Garden Fresh Foods is looking for a full-time Vegetable Processing & Packaging Worker. The production schedule is Monday-Friday with a start time of 6:00am.
Garden Fresh Foods is a fresh-cut produce company located in Woodinville, WA. Known for exceptional quality and excellent service, Garden Fresh Foods has been helping satisfy food service operators, service delis, distributors and fresh food processors since 1987.
Paid time off and holiday pay are offered after 90 days, medical benefits are offered between 60-90 days based on date of hire.
$14.00/hour DOE and paychecks are weekly; every Friday.
Must meet the following REQUIREMENTS for production worker:
- Able to lift 50 pounds.
- Tolerant to cold, wet environments.
- Read and write English.
- Reliable transportation.
- Good attendance is essential.
- Two forms of ID to prove you are legally eligible for employment in the US.
- Forklift and pallet jack experience is a plus, but not necessary.
About Garden Fresh Foods
- Medical and Vision.
- Paid time off.
- Holiday pay.
Garden Fresh Foods was established as a Washington State corporation in 1987. Founded by Jim Dugdale, Mark Dugdale and his wife Christina now serve as sole owners. However, Garden Fresh Foods is much more than those at the helm; it?s about the commitment level of the people employed by the company to accomplish the mission. We believe our employees are our greatest asset. To that end everyone at Garden Fresh Foods works collectively to build on the legacy of our founder.
Associated topics: carton, foam, gluer, pack, package, packaging, packaging banding, straw sealing, styrofoam, wrap
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...