- GAF Buildings Materials Corp. of America
1103 Market St
Come Build Your Career Under OUR Roof
GAF has a newly created opening for a CARE Training Manager!
What is C.A.R.E.? Center for Advancement of Roofing Excellence!
We offer professional, educational programs geared specifically to the roofing industry - given by experts in the roofing industry! Over 230,000 professionals in the USA, Canada, and Mexico have attended C.A.R.E. courses.
Roofing Can Be a Difficult Industry. Did you know:
* There is limited training available for roofing professionals
* Roofing is consistently a top complaint category at the Better Business Bureau
* Thousands of dollars are wasted in roofing annually
* In an NRCA study, \"Roofer\" was listed #248 out of 250 desirable occupations
C.A.R.E. wants to help change all that.
This C.A.R.E. Trainer is responsible for running C.A.R.E. training events in the (Northeast OR Western US) and a limited nationwide basis. Seminars include technical and hands-on training for foremen and installers of GAF Low Slope and Steep Slope materials. We also offer classroom sales and webinar courses for contractors, distributors, Architects and internal GAF employees.
* Primary focus will be training center courses. Continually improve and competently deliver both technical and sales training seminars.
* Create evolving training tools and assets for GAF, including on-line courses, webinars, AIA programs and training videos. Ensure program content is up to date and innovative.
* Assist with training the GAF sales force and GAF employees on systems and programs.
* Perform other marketing, HR and CCP duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree is preferred
* 4+ years construction and or hand-on roofing experience is required
* Bilingual English Spanish is a plus
* Sales or Training experience is preferred with the ability to present in both English and Spanish
* Knowledge of general construction and roofing systems, Roofing Technical Knowledge of Steep and Low Slope Systems
* Ability to travel frequently and efficiently (75% overnight travel)
* Ability to instruct others in a classroom setting and via the web
* Ability to plan and prepare training programs and lesson plans
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, tuition reimbursement, and a vacation package. At GAF, we believe our employees are our greatest resource.
GAF is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to workplace diversity. M/F/D/V.
We believe our employees are our greatest resource. We offer competitive salary, benefits, 401k, and vacation packages for all full time permanent positions. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and GAF, SGI, and Siplast are proud to be affirmative action employers. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. If applying for positions in the U.S., must be eligible to work in the U.S. without need for employer sponsored visa (work permit).
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...