- Fox Rothschild
- $94,110.00 -72,280.00/year*
1103 Market St
Works closely with the Professional Development team on matters pertaining to attorney professional development, including but not limited to attorney relations, training programs, retreats, MCLE compliance, license renewal and professional associations.
* Coordinates logistics for meetings and training programs.
* Compiles program evaluations and reports.
* CLE database entry.
* Assists with the annual performance evaluation process for Associates.
* Assembles highly confidential and sensitive information/materials.
* Maintains various spreadsheets.
* Financial recordkeeping.
* Answers routine correspondence.
* Types and files.
* Answers telephone, directs calls and takes messages.
* Assists with miscellaneous projects.
* Assists with other related administrative duties, as assigned.
Qualifications (Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
* High school degree required. Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent amount of education and experience preferred.
* Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills, attention to detail required and ability to handle highly sensitive confidential information.
* Strong administrative skills, including but not limited to, a minimum typing speed of 65 w.p.m., phone etiquette, ability to answer basic questions about Firm procedures, etc.
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Highly proficient using MS Office. Ability to view, extract and manipulate data from HRIS.
* Strong computer skills to manage the CLE database effectively.
* Ability to interact professionally and effectively with partners, non-partner attorneys and staff at all levels of the organization.
* Ability to work well in a team environment.
* Ability to organize, prioritize, handle multiple job responsibilities/projects and meet deadlines.
* Ability to work well under pressure.
* Law firm experience in a training or professional development department preferred but not required.
* Knowledge of MCLE rules and regulations preferred but not required.
* Overtime may be required during periods of high workload.
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that the employee may be required to perform and the employee may be required to perform additional duties. Additionally, management reserves the right to review and revise the job description at any time. Employment with the firm is at-will. Employees must be able to satisfactorily perform all of the essential functions of the position with or without a reasonable accommodation. If an accommodation request would cause an undue hardship or a safety concern, the individual may not be eligible for the position.
EEO m/f/vet/disabled/sexual orientation/gender identity* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...