- Fox Rothschild
- $50,560.00 -78,130.00/year*
1103 Market St
Fox Rothschild LLP is looking for a Collection/Client Relations Coordinator in our Philadelphia office. This position performs collection activities associated with outstanding/delinquent account receivables while providing team level support to Collections Client Relations Assistants.
* Provides guidance to Collections/Client Relations Assistants for all related matters.
* Reviews status of assigned accounts, particularly for delinquent receivables.
* Proactively identifies potential collection issues.
* Prioritizes workload to ensure maximum client coverage.
* Mails monthly reminder statements.
* Makes 45-day \"gentle inquiry calls\" to confirm receipt of invoices.
* Proactively works with assigned attorneys to maximize collection efforts.
* Heavy contact with Firm clients via telephone, e-mail and correspondence.
* Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external clients.
* Responds to client inquiries on a timely basis; provides copies of invoices and or billing & payment analysis, as needed.
* Researches client discrepancies, e.g. short payments, duplicate payments, etc.
* Act as a liaison between client and Firm to ensure any discrepancy has been corrected.
* Updates collection notes in ARCS (Accounts Receivables Collections Software) on a timely basis.
* Schedule necessary follow-up tasks in ARCS.
* Proactively monitor accounts for pre-approved discounted payments and handle submission of any necessary write-offs to clean-up account balance.
* Prepare and submit write offs approved during routine meetings between COO; Credit & Collections Manager and billing attorneys.
* Performs other collections responsibilities and special projects, as required.
Qualifications (Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
* Minimum of five years collections experience in a law firm (preferred) or other professional services organization. Related bachelors' degree preferred.
* Elite Enterprise and ARCS 2G experience a plus
* Strong mathematical skills, attention to detail; high level of accuracy a must.
* Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and multi-task with a high volume of work in a fast paced environment.
* Exceptional oral and written communications/client service skills.
* Exceptional communications/customer service skills. Professional and courteous communication with clients, attorneys, paralegals and staff are a must.
* Ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment.
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that the employee may be required to perform and the employee may be required to perform additional duties. Additionally, management reserves the right to review and revise the job description at any time. Employment with the firm is at-will. Employees must be able to satisfactorily perform all of the essential functions of the position with or without a reasonable accommodation. If an accommodation request would cause an undue hardship or a safety concern, the individual may not be eligible for the position.
EEO m/f/vet/disabled/sexual orientation/gender identity
Associated topics: auto, biller, collection, commercial, commission, consumer, finance, financial, loan, past due
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...