Fogo de Ch?o is a leading Brazilian steakhouse, or Churrascaria, which has specialized for nearly 40 years in fire-roasting high-quality meats utilizing the centuries-old Southern Brazilian cooking technique of churrasco. Here at Fogo, we complement our extraordinary service with extraordinary people.
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing a passion and customer focus to the business.
Now Hiring / Immediately Hiring:
Market Table (Salad Bar) Attendant / Kitchen Prep
In this role you will:
* Provides support through preparation and proper presentation of all salad bar items, side dishes and desserts according to recipe in an efficient manner.
* Ensures that the quality of all inventory and fresh produce are of the highest standards including proper management of inventory levels including the storage area.
* Assists management with tracking of expiration dates on all products.
* Maintains cleanliness of all kitchen equipment and areas.
* Complete any beginning or closing shift duties.
* Must be able to transport objects up to 50 lbs, stand for long periods of time, and work at a quick pace.
* Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance is available for full-time, hourly employees on the first of the month following 60 days of employment.
Fogo de Ch?o is an Equal Opportunity & E Verify Employer
Associated topics: cocinero de la preparacion, cocinero de produccion, commercial, food preparation, grill, kitchen prep, line cook, prep, restaurant cook, station
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.