- Fogo de Chao
- $25,540.00 -36,750.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
1103 Market St
Fogo de Ch?o is a leading Brazilian steakhouse, or Churrascaria, which has specialized for nearly 40 years in fire-roasting high-quality meats utilizing the centuries-old Southern Brazilian cooking technique of churrasco. Here at Fogo, we complement our extraordinary service with extraordinary people.
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing a passion and customer focus to the business.
Now Hiring / Immediately Hiring:
Dessert Attendant/ Kitchen Prep
In this role you will:
* Provides support through preparation and proper presentation of all dessert items according to recipe in an efficient manner.
* Ensure appearance by maintaining proper inventory, safety and sanitation.
* Assists management with tracking of expiration dates on all products.
* Maintains cleanliness of all kitchen equipment and areas.
* Complete any beginning or closing shift duties.
* Must be able to transport objects up to 50 lbs, stand for long periods of time, and work at a quick pace.
* Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance is available for full-time, hourly employees on the first of the month following 60 days of employment.
Fogo de Ch?o is an Equal Opportunity & E Verify Employer
Associated topics: baking, cocinero, dinner, fryer, grill, line cook, prep cook, salad, sandwich, station
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...