- FMC Corporation
1103 Market St
FMC Corporation is a leading specialty company focused on agricultural technologies. FMC provides innovative and cost-effective solutions to enhance crop yield and quality by controlling a broad spectrum of insects, weeds and disease, as well as in non-agricultural markets for pest control. FMC is a globally diverse organization that offers its employees exciting opportunities to work on challenging projects that are important to the achievement of our strategic objectives. Your education and professional experience are valued and put to use from day one. Your success at completing key initiatives can result in a varied, progressive and fulfilling career with FMC. With a corporate culture of innovation, integrity, responsibility and customer intimacy, we foster \"The Right Chemistry\" in everything we do. We are looking for people to join us in creating, developing, and improving our products, our processes, and our markets. If you are ready to make a difference every day, FMC is ready to talk to you.
FMC is actively seeking a financial professional with commercial experience to join our marketing organization. As the Sr. Commercial Program Analyst, you will be responsible for execution of the U.S. commercial program offerings. These programs are aimed at increasing efficiencies and driving growth into our business. This individual will also be accountable for tactical execution of programs in collaboration with 3rd party vendors. Our talented team of marketing leaders is data-driven, loves to have fun, and partners closely to define and manage scalable processes and programs. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated and driven to help us grow the business!
Position will report to the US Strategic Program Manager and is responsible for performing calculations, analysis and reporting for various Distributor, Retailer and Grower rebate programs. On-going tasks include managing payments, collaborating with 3rd party vendors, sales and marketing to execute rebate payments, maintaining transaction databases to facilitate detailed program reporting and perform rebate payment and accrual reconciliations.
* Work with marketing and finance to define and develop programs that meet customer needs within financial guidelines
* Manage program payment processes including tracking requests, ensuring proper approval and regular reporting of payments compared to budget.
* Monitor rebate payment transactions through 3rd party vendor to ensure proper account coding and compliance with defined procedures.
* Manage and provide oversight to check void, reissue and escheatment processes, including evaluation, tracking and distribution of replacement checks.
* Work with Strategic Program Manager to ensure effective cross-functional communication of payments aligned with commercial program calendar.
* Work with Strategic Program Manager to identify payment process issues and recommend solutions.
* Perform standard and ad-hoc calculations and financial analysis related to rebate payouts and estimates.
* Advise on master data updates to rebate program systems.
* Maintain reports to track rebate liabilities by program type, customer and product.
* Provide analysis to support metrics on program success, reserve liability estimates and balance sheet account reconciliations.
* Manage timely payment of third party vendor invoices.
* Perform sample testing and quality control to ensure accurate rebate payouts.
* Assist sales and marketing team in developing custom reports and act as main contact for questions related to system reporting capabilities.
* Bachelor of Science in Finance or Business-related degree
* 5+ years financial experience in progressively responsible positions
* Agriculture experience a plus
* Effectively review and improve business processes
* Prior experience working directly with a commercial business unit
* Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with customers
* Excellent communication skills and cross-functional collaboration
* Planning and organizing skills
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Continuous improvement experience/attitude; ability to suggest and implement best practices.
* Effective decision-making and driving for results
* Knowledge of SAP a plus
At FMC, diversity and inclusion are in our DNA. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to creating an inclusive workplace where all employees can thrive - regardless of race, gender, sex, pregnancy, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, color, age, religion or religious creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. FMC also supports employee participation in company employee resource groups that celebrate the diverse backgrounds of our workforce by providing communities for employees to connect with each other and raise awareness throughout FMC.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...