- Flowers Foods
- $33,800.00 -48,930.00/year*
1103 Market St
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Responsible for operating production line equipment utilizing (GMP's) Good Manufacturing Practices, etc. in keeping with TBC Safety guidelines and procedures.
* Responsible for the accurate recording of all production and process-specific data throughout the shift such as downtime records, etc. and makes on-line adjustments in order to maximize efficiency and minimize downtime which includes being responsible for accurate input/reporting in Company S.A.P. system.
* Must be held accountable to Line Efficiency.
* Responsible for maintaining established quality levels and tolerances for all TBC products including performing regular analytical and quality test/checks throughout the shift.
* Reviews production schedule at the start of each shift to determine production run requirements and readjusts line and effects changeover by setting up assigned equipment for change in material, size, and product or for change of pack pattern.
* Tests equipment for quality of operation when changeover is completed
* Responsible for setting up and loading mixers on-time for daily production run as well as setting machines up for next shift/next day's production - insuring materials are scaled-up, staged and ready; insures at end of shift product, etc. put away and properly labeled.
* Make batches/mixes according to production/product schedules and insures following recipes and product specifications.
* Set-up line and make adjustments as necessary according to products running.
* Sets up line for daily production runs; figures, checks, verifies/signs off on code dates and unit costs.
* Coordinates daily flow of work to be accomplished throughout day such as re-works, etc.
* Turns on equipment and checks to ensure all are operational.
* Ensures proper daily records are accurate and maintained per product run.
* Can assemble, run and maintain all equipment necessary to pump/feed line with icings and fillings, package and sort cake.
* Gather icings and fillings from storage area to the line and inspect for proper specifications i.e., quality
* Must be able to efficiently set up, operate, adjust, maintain and perform functions of all processing area jobs including carton erectors, wrappers, tri-liner, tray former, label machines as well as filling in as a Breaker as needed.
* Ensures work area is clean and assists others in shift clean-up of work area.
* Ensures product is packed out, tubs of product covered, dated, weighed and identified and cripples are put away in cooler & performs scheduled and in-process cleaning in specific areas
* Ensures proper weight of raw ingredients for mixing and maintains proper amounts of icings and fillings supplied to each line to ensure production flow.
* Conducts and/or assists with change overs from one variety to another, specifically recipes, fillings, mixes, etc.
* Communicates regularly with other employees with regard to batches and time frames associated with table time, breaks in lines, etc.
* Responsible for accurate recording/reporting and disposal of production food waste/scrap in accordance with established TBC guidelines and procedures.
* Performs additional duties of a similar nature and level of responsibility which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job as required/directed.
* At least one year of experience in a food/manufacturing environment.
* Mixer/blender/operator or processing experience or general industrial maintenance experience in other job shop operations may be substituted as applicable.
* Within designated training period, must be able to demonstrate proficiency in computer programs/transactions/procedures.
* Must have demonstrated basic knowledge of hand tools and mechanical proficiency/technique to be able to perform required adjustments.
* Demonstrated ability to perform simple mathematical computations by hand/calculator as required.
* Must be able to demonstrate ability and willingness to work within and contribute to a team environment.
* Physical work requiring routine stooping, bending while lifting up to 80 pounds*, as well as frequent standing, climbing, kneeling, reaching, balancing and carrying. Exposure to repetitive tasks and motions. Occasional exposure to dirty, dusty and oily working conditions as well as inclement weather. (*For lifting over 50 lbs., you are required to get assistance.)
* Must have the ability to assist in pushing/pulling wheeled carts weighing 180 lbs a distance of 25 feet,
* Visual ability to distinguish color coded equipment, labels, alarms, and signs.
* Ability to hear audible alarms.
Please reply by 09/05/2019. Resumes are active for 30 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Christine Sophia Johnston at ...@FLOCORP.COM or 215 ###-####.
Associated topics: boxing, delivery, distribution, pack, package, packaging banding, pharmaceutical packaging, seal, straw sealing, styrofoam
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...