- Flowers Foods
- $39,180.00 -60,120.00/year*
1103 Market St
Under general supervision, performs the variety of electrical trade functions for the installation, maintenance and repair of equipment for the generation, distribution, and utilization of electrical energy in the entire manufacturing plant bakery. Must be willing to work flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
Responibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Performs scheduled/unscheduled maintenance and installation tasks on the physical plant, equipment and machinery, according to standards. Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect affect on product safety, legality and/or quality.
* Installs, maintains, and repairs a variety of industrial electrical equipment used in the Manufacturing Plant Bakery for light, power and automatically controlled machinery such as transformers, circuit breakers, AC and DC motors, variable frequency drives, sensors, PLCs and HMIs, camera systems, robotics, temperature control systems, monitoring instrumentation and other electrical / electronic systems.
* Installs, repairs, and maintains electronic controls on conveyors, ovens, mixers, high speed packaging equipment, control panels and other plant equipment.
* May serve as a Night Electrician for Production.
* Solves all electrical emergency problems or contacts supervisor for instructions.
* Performs minor mechanical repairs or adjustments.
* Locates and diagnoses troubles in the electrical system or equipment.
* Rebuilds/refurbishes and tests electrical and electronic assemblies.
* Plans sequence of operations to effect repairs with minimum of time and expense.
* Reports major problems to the Supervisor for decisions.
* Works with blueprints, drawings, layout, or written or verbal instructions.
* Capable of interpreting complicated wiring diagrams and schematic drawings.
* Capable of laying out work.
* Makes standard computations relating to load requirements of wiring and electrical equipment.
* Uses a variety of electrician's hand tools, measuring devices, and testing instruments.
* Uses conduit bending and threading equipment, drills, hoists, etc.
* Operated Powered Industrial Equipment as required.
* May supervise the work of helpers and apprentices on assignment.
* Follows established Company Policies & Procedures, Sanitary Codes, and Safety Requirements.
* Performs preventative maintenance and completes work orders as assigned.
* Completes daily work cards and other paperwork, documenting work activities and man hours.
Competent with computers and software including Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word and Excel. Experience with Rockwell software a plus. Experience with PM and work order systems.
At least two (2) years additional plant experience involving industrial equipment applications, a working knowledge of electronic controls, high speed packaging machinery, and basic knowledge of PLC's and VFD (Allen Bradley preferred). High School Diploma or GED required. Four (4) year Electrical apprenticeship or equivalent preferred but may be substituted with work experience.
Posting is for 12hr overnight shift, 5pm-5am.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent total rewards package. Please reply by 09/01/19. Resumes are active for 30 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Christine Sophia Johnston at ...@FLOCORP.COM or 215 ###-####.
Associated topics: broadband, calibration, device, electrician, electricista, electronic, meter, relay, solder, wireman
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...