- Five Below
1103 Market St
Position: eCommerce Fulfillment Systems Analyst
Report To: Sr. Manager of Omni Channel-Fulfillment
At Five Below our growth is a result of the people who embrace our purpose: We know life is way better when you are free to Let Go & Have Fun in an amazing experience, filled with unlimited possibilities, priced so low, you can always say yes to the newest, coolest stuff! Just ask any of our over 12,000 associates who work at Five Below and they'll tell you there's no other place like it. It all starts with our purpose and then, The Five Below Way, which is our values and behaviors that each and every associate believes in.
So if your heart is beating a little quicker and your smile is getting bigger now that you know what we're all about, let's just say your search for a one-of-a-kind experience that's much more than a j-o-b just might be officially ending HERE. It's all about culture at Five Below, making this a place that can inspire you as much as you inspire us with big ideas, super energy, passion, and the ability to make the workplace a WOWplace!
The eCommerce Warehouse Management System (WMS) Fulfillment Systems Analyst will play an integral part on the Distribution team. This role will work in conjunction with the eCommerce fulfillment operations and IT teams to support the total performance of the eCommerce department's WMS.
* Act as an authority and subject matter expert on WMS - understand the business user's function and help them develop more efficient process/procedure.
* Provide technical support and system maintenance in regards to the WMS application and hardware
* Anticipate and identify issues that may negatively impact business and develop/implement technology based solutions.
* Research and report WMS application issues through proper escalation path
* Provide WMS application change management? support Pre- and post-deployment to end users
* Provide analysis of distribution operations to identify reengineering, streamlining and cost-saving opportunities
* Provide appropriate documentation and testing to support modifications
* Configure and implement improvements to supply chain solutions based on analysis
* Configure warehouse management systems to support analysis and reporting of key metrics and progress towards process improvement strategies
* Designing and executing the test scripts and test scenarios.
* Coordinating with the groups of business unit who test, validate, evaluate new applications and functions, and determine issues in services and software.
* Managing any change requests related to the working project plans daily to meet the agreed deadlines.
* Collect and analyze data to formulate recommendations for process improvements.
* Prepare accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents, user interface guides, and functional specification documents.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Systems, Industrial, or Electrical Engineering
* At least five (5) years of experience in systems implementation, IT applications support, and/or consulting with warehouse management systems (Manhattan SCALE/WMOS preferred)
* Experience in supporting a production installation of a high volume WMS application
* Experience interfacing WMS technologies and applications to back office systems
* Experience with data extraction and manipulation (Excel, Access, SQL)
* Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and interpersonal skills, preferably in a distribution environment
* Ability to analyze and document complex business processes.
* Flexibility to work varied hours including evenings/weekends as business needs warrant
* eCommerce experience (preferred but not a requirement)
Five Below is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...