- Five Below
- $98,220.00 -157,300.00/year*
1103 Market St
Position: Construction Project Manager
Report To: Director of Construction
The Construction Project Manager position manages the construction process and provides updates and reports to the appropriate internal and external business partners.
* BS in Construction Management, Architectural or Civil Engineering
* 3-5 years of relevant, hands-on experience
* Working knowledge of AutoCAD LT or other computer aided drafting suite
* Must be able to read, comprehend and revise construction drawings
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule due to seasonality of construction and travel to job sites.
* Ability to multitask and solve complicated construction and design problems
* Relentless attention to detail is a requirement
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are a must
* Resolve any issues that may arise, by providing solutions and/or guidance and reporting any impact to operations, the schedule and the budget
* Be the primary contact for the operations team
* Manage any issues/conditions relevant to the terms of the Lease including but not limited to: Survey prospective sites and review conditions, negotiate with Landlords any construction items, provide budgets that reflect site conditions, review and approve construction documents for conformity to Lease and relevance to site conditions
* Report site conditions and provide guidance for store design
* Track Landlord construction progress, review sites/conditions and conduct delivery inspection with Landlords
* Conduct Five Below construction RFP process with General Contractors, negotiate final construction contract
* Determine construction schedule, manage the job schedule with vendors and coordinators and conduct final inspection with the store opening team, identifying any deficiencies
* Ensure that all outstanding Landlord or Five Below construction related punch list items are completed to satisfaction at the appropriate time
* Provide cost guidance with respect to any changes to the project
* Review all construction related costs on all projects, identify any potential opportunities for savings and value engineer
* Periodically conduct the RFP process to introduce new vendors in order to capture potential efficiencies and economies
* Provide guidance to store maintenance regarding potential warranty issues with regards to Landlord or Five Below General Contractor work
* Manage remodels for existing stores, coordinating all efforts of legal, design, operations and outside vendors
Five Below is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: administrator, construction, construction manager, consultant, gcc, healthcare, project, project manager, scheduler, site
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...