Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a globally recognized, research-driven, biopharmaceutical company with more than 65 years of history. Headquartered in Switzerland, Ferring is privately owned with approximately 6,500 employees in nearly 60 countries. In the United States, Ferring identifies, develops and markets innovative products in the fields of reproductive health (infertility), urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology, women s health (obstetrics/gynecology), orthopedics and Oncology. Ferring s US operations employ approximately 900 people.
People Come First At Ferring. The Ferring Philosophy places people at the heart of what we do. This guides our relations with patients, physicians, employees, and other stakeholders. We invite you to share our passion for people and the power of science.
SUMMARY: This position will support key activities including development of communication strategies and plans, leading and/or contributing to the development of materials including the management of supporting vendors and associated budgets, leading and supporting multiple cross-functional alignment meetings, maintaining and updating the library of key communication resources, and ensuring alignment of processes and deliverables across product programs.
* Assist in the development and implementation of publication planning across assaigned therapeutic area(s) in collaboration with the Senior Director of Training and Development, the Sr. Director of Operations, Director of Medical Science Liaisons (MSLs), Therapeutic Medical Leads, Sr. Director of HEOR, and other appropriate departments.
* Contribute to the development, implementation, and management of a plan for enhancing the scientific training, and development of training tools for the Field Medical Affairs team.
* Manage day to day Interacts and communicate effectively with external vendors and internal stakeholders.
* Execute day to day tasks associate with developing internal training materials and related disease specific slide decks and facilitate trainings, including identify topics, coordinate speakers, and developing materials.
* Manage the development, review, submission, and communication of publications, including abstracts, posters, and manuscripts internally and externally.
* Responsible for the day to day compliance tracking of publication software, ensuring all publications are entered into the appropriate software.
* Assist with planning, organizing, and executing meetings, trainings, conferences, and teleconferences related to training and publications.
* Assist in the development of slide decks, posters, abstracts across all therapeutic areas, and act as point person as necessary through LMR review and implementation.
* Responsible for the day to day management of all publication plans associated with marketed compounds and liaising with R&D (FIPCUS) for compounds in development.
* Assists in the development of Real World Evidence generation across therapeutic areas, and analyzes data to generate publication as appropriate. Will manage day to day operations of HEOR publications.
* Interacts as an internal liaison between the Scientific Training and Publications department with other internal functions.
* Oversee consultants, medical writers, and medical communications companies to manage writing assignments in accordance with GPP criteria and keeping to timelines.
* Tracks the group budget and provide regular updates, develop publications plan status reports, and identifies projects development and timeline deviations.
* Contributes, reviews, and manages the day to day development of Scientific Platforms, Gap Analyses, Lexicons, in collaboration with the Publications team and Medical Leads.