- Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- $84,970.00 -141,250.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
125 Janelle Blvd
Job Title:Director, Market Access Marketing - OncologyJob Description:
Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a globally recognized, research-driven, biopharmaceutical company with more than 65 years of history. Headquartered in Switzerland, Ferring is privately owned with over 5,700 employees in nearly 60 countries. In the United States, Ferring identifies, develops and markets innovative products in the fields of reproductive health (infertility), urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology, women's health (obstetrics/gynecology) and orthopaedics. Ferring's US operations employ approximately 800 people.
People Come First At Ferring. The Ferring Philosophy places people at the heart of what we do. This guides our relations with patients, physicians, employees, and other stakeholders. We invite you to share our passion for people and the power of science.
Summary: The Director Market Access Marketing Oncology will be responsible for contributing to the overall development and implementation of access strategies and tactics for the oncology franchise. This position will support the development and delivery of the product value proposition and corresponding materials for patients, providers, and payers to facilitate access and reimbursement. The successful candidate will be responsible working cross-functionally to design, execute and measure access and tactical performance. This candidate will also work closely with the Marketing, Sales, Market Access, and Insight teams to ensure that access activities are integrated across customers and support overall brand objectives.
* Develop strategy to support appropriate, formulary/pathway placement, reimbursement (coverage, coding, payment and patient access) across payer customers. Translate the payer strategy to key strategic initiatives. Revise and update strategy as needed.
* Leads the development of the promotional plan, programs, and tactics to pull-through market access strategy (eg. Training materials, selling resources/tools, and Field execution & integration)
* Agency management including a comprehensive resource plan and budget, and execute against development and approval of new resources and budget utilization.
* Understand evolution of payer needs and impact of environmental factors on payer segments (legislative, economic, clinical, advocacy) to develop proactive tools and resources addressing customer needs.
* Collaborates with cross-functional team to identify rich market insights across patients, providers, and payers to inform market access strategies, associated forecast assumptions, and aligned messaging across segments
* Establish key business metrics to measure success and execution
* Partner with Health Economic Outcomes and Medical Affairs colleagues to develop value evidence for payer and other stakeholders
* Develop and execute program communication and training plans with field access teams
* BA/BS degree;MBA preferred
* Minimum of 10 years of experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry with at least 5 years within market access
* Strong understanding of the US payer environment, Payer, PBM, and Provider System market dynamics, payer marketing principles and how market access organizations and at-risk networks make decisions across private & public channels
* Capability to bridge payer marketing and science to determine most compelling ways in which to demonstrate and communicate product value to customers
* Oncology and previous launch experience
* Strong strategic thinking skills, crafting innovative options, solving problems and prioritizing projects
* Ability to work cross-functionally across all levels of an organization with proven ability to advance and complete projects required
* Demonstrated ability to bring structure to vaguely defined problems, pragmatically scope problem solving approach, and manage execution
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and strong business acumen skills are required to effectively interact and influence stakeholders
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
If you need assistance during the application process due to a disability, please email ...@ferring.com
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...