Job Location: ?Parsippany, N.J.
Ferrero is anything but ordinary!
Ferrero is a global company that is privately owned by the Ferrero family. The company has grown from the small Italian confectionary shop in Alba, Italy to become the third largest confectionary manufacturer in the world, producing famous market-leading brands such as Nutella , Tic Tac , Ferrero Rocher , and Kinder Joy .
With new innovations and exciting expansions plans in place, there has never been a better time to join the Ferrero Group and be extraordinary with us!
The Junior Financial Analyst will provide support for the controlling, reporting and analyzing all costs related to sales finance activity. They will also help to support the financial planning process to budget and the medium term plan. This person will sit in our Parsippany, N.J. office.
- Own the budget planning and analysis of all trade spend costs
- Customer & Channel P&L analysis
- Recommendations to maximize ROI
- Review and provide analyst to the leadership team
- Ensure compliance within Ferrero trade spend management (TPM) system
- Maintain control of fund requests to align with corporate budget
- Coordinate with IT and Sales Planning to ensure agreement from users and compatibility with internal control requirements
- Budget and analysis for sales overheads/selling expenses, broker commission, and shopper marketing activities
- Develop financial and analytical models to fuel quantitative insights to support the execution and development of brand strategies
- Support to investigate and analyze product profitability versus budget and communicate findings to the business
- Assist accounting and finance teams with development and maintenance of internal controls and processes
- Ensure the accuracy and reliability of all financial forecasts and reporting
Who we are looking for:
- Financial accounting knowledge (IFRS)
- 1-3 years of progressive financial planning and analysis experience in Finance
- Knowledge of financial reporting systems is an asset (Hyperion Financial Management and Essbase)
- Knowledge of SAP (FI/CO modules) is an asset
- Solid expertise in reporting tools and models
- Must have an initiative to complete and follow up on projects until completion
- Ability to solve problems and set priorities
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Associated topics: analysis, analyze, bi, business, business finance, business systems analyst, financial analytic, financial reporting analyst, investment banking, investment fund