125 Janelle Blvd
Job Location: Parsippany, N.J.
Ferrero is anything but ordinary!
Ferrero is a global company that is privately owned by the Ferrero family. The company has grown from the small Italian confectionary shop in Alba, Italy to become the third largest confectionary manufacturer in the world, producing famous market-leading brands such as Nutella?, Tic Tac?, Ferrero Rocher?, and Kinder Joy?.
With new innovations and exciting expansions plans in place, there has never been a better time to join the Ferrero Group and be extraordinary with us!
The USA Commercialization Manager's key responsibility is to liaise between the Brand Teams and the various functional areas (Marketing Operations, Supply Chain, Packaging Development, Packaging Suppliers and Production) to develop and deliver innovation from the concept and idea stage through to delivery to the market. As such, this position plays a key role in managing the New Product Development Process; a process that, as Ferrero USA increases its' innovation rate, will be critical to delivering Ferrero USA's PMT growth ambitions. The position reports to the Director of Marketing Operations, North America, and will be based in Parsippany, N.J.
* Managing Weekly Cross-Functional Meetings
* Managing the New Product Development Process from Concept to Market
* Issuance of New Product Development Process timelines and ensuring that major milestones are identified and met during the NPDP by tracking and reporting progress against key deliverables.
* Following the Product Development Platform Template provided by the Brand, submit the PDP Brief in \"the system\".
* Work directly with Packaging Development (DPU) and Packaging Suppliers to develop merchandising solutions according to Project Specifications (as identified in the PDP Brief).
* Following the New Product Development Process, work with the Industrial Packaging Development team and the Industrial Controlling team to secure the required cost card inputs (at the appropriate moment) to establish feasibility of projects and provide cost inputs for PDP process.
* Publish Product Specs to Trade Marketing.
* Manage the Product Discontinuation Process.
* Manage multi-Brand projects requiring cross-functional teams to coordinate and execute (i.e., change to NFT)
Who we are looking for:
* 5-10 years total experience in similar roles, predominantly in Marketing/Sales Operations
* Working knowledge of operational principles of forecasting, production and inventory management
* Strong project management experiences and proven track record of success
* Working knowledge of packaging production and printing specifications
* Systems: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), including expertise in SAP or similar ERP system
* Experience in a corporate environment in the Packaged Goods industry, ideally in food.
* Bachelor's Degree required.
* Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple high priority tasks at the same time
* Sense of urgency to meet deadlines and sub-deadlines in order to complete a project
* Ability to set and achieve goals
* Accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail
* Ability to map key processes and systems including understanding the critical interdependencies
* Ability to problem solve, set priorities and organizational skills
* Ability to work effectively with others
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you'll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Nearest Major Market: New York City
Nearest Secondary Market: Newark* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...