The Federal Reserve is developing a new interbank 24x7x365 real-time gross settlement (RTGS) service with integrated clearing functionality, called the FedNow service. This service will help enable financial institutions provide their customers with the ability to send and receive payments any time, any day, and have full access to those funds within seconds. This position is a unique opportunity to be part of a new mission-critical Federal Reserve initiative that will be transformative to the payments landscape in the United States.
This position is responsible for providing a wide variety of administrative support services and analytical support for department management.
What will be expected of you-
* Manage electronic calendars, e-mails, deadlines, and appointment scheduling for Bank officers; manage travel arrangements for officers, management, other department staff and guests to include hotel accommodations, car rental, airline reservations, and/or other transportation, and filing the appropriate documentation
* Serve as point of contact for guests, responding to inquiries, gathering complete and relevant information and referring inquiry to appropriate contact
* Develop basic analytical reports and complete projects of routine to moderate complexity and priority
* Provide support for meetings and functions; serve as host for meetings including, conference room reservations, material preparation, transportation assistance, catering requests, and assistance during meetings
* Update and/or maintain information sharing website
* Assist with various clerical duties such as distributing mail and assisting with new and current employee onboarding and needs, including asset purchases, location moves, and technology access requests
Expertise you will bring-
* Bachelor's degree preferred and at least 5 years of experience providing administrative support to Senior Leadership
* Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, various Internet applications, e-mail applications, and information sharing databases
* Proven experience supporting a team's travel plans and complying with the Bank's reimbursement policies
* Working knowledge of audio/visual equipment and ability to troubleshoot minor problems
* Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to interact with high profile public contacts and/or external customers
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent customer service skills and ability to display teamwork
* Excellent attention to detail, time management and multitasking skills
* Highly accomplished organizational skills
* Ability to effectively work remotely and across teams
The Federal Reserve System is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and to provide equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, disability, or military service.
All employees assigned to this position will be subject to FBI fingerprint/ criminal background and Patriot Act/ Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) watch list checks at least once every five years.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work required of this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or skills associated with this position or the personnel so classified. While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of this position, management reserves the right to revise this or any job description at its discretion at any time.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...