The Technology Analyst provides day-to-day administrative functions and problem resolution related to workstations, printer, peripheral and network issues that cannot be resolved by the Enterprise Service Desk (ESD). The Support Analyst must have solid customer service skills as well as technical experience in supporting Windows and MAC Desktop Operating Systems in a \"mission critical\" environment.
Update ticket-tracking system and responds to end-user desktop issues. Issue hardware, printer trouble-shooting, installs software and hardware and applies security patches as well as anti-virus software.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Creates and responds to desktop related tickets to determine appropriate corrective actions and/or escalation.
* Must support any and all of the outside locations including the main office.
* Regularly update the ticket tracking system (Remedy) with status and fixes.
* Significant direct interaction with customers, requiring strong interpersonal skills with heavy focus on client relations.
* Installs software and/or hardware peripherals, apply security patches and anti-virus updates.
* Troubleshoots problems by applying established techniques, procedures and specific standards as determined by the End User Engineering Services team.
* May serve as the local office primary point of contact for administration and hardware/software support for new and existing file, print, and application servers.
* Resolves end user's desktop computer issues, issuing/tracking loaner hardware, printer troubleshooting and configuration.
* Participation in new and existing infrastructure deployments and coordination of projects with IPG End user Engineering Services, Core Services, and Global Networking teams to provide site designs according to documented standards.
* Follows documentation and checklists to ensure a high quality of service thus maximizing efficiency and effectiveness.
* Required to respond to after-hours/emergency support requests as needed.
* Responsible for implementation, issue resolution, escalation and communication.
* Responsible for timely and accurate analysis and system administration.
* Must support all meetings from a technical standpoint including A/V setup and troubleshooting.
* Provide technical support for the New Business Team with pitch related activities.
DEGREE/DIPLOMA: Associates and/or Bachelors
AREA OF STUDY: Computer Science or related field
MIN EXPERIENCE: 3 years
AREA OF EXPERIENCE: Knowledge of all MAC and PC Software and Hardware Equipment; Ability to Analyze and Solve Semi-Routine and more Moderately Complex Computer Related Problems; Troubleshooting, Hardware, Network and Remote Access Problems
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Advanced knowledge of various MAC and PC software and hardware equipment and the ability to analyze and solve semi-routine and more moderately complex computer related problems
Landesk and Casper
Should have some experience packaging and distributing applications with Landesk or Casper
Computer-related technologies and applications
Competency in current and relevant computer-related technologies and applications
Computer Hardware & Software
Must be competent with all major Internet browsers, able to use both Mac & PC, understand browser plugs-ins (Java, Flash, etc.), familiar with tablet devices (Android, iPad) and smartphones
Computer Hardware & Software
Familiar with tablet devices (Android, iPad) and smartphones. Veva.
Adobe Creative Suite
Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
Strong knowledge in Adobe Acrobat
Ability to work effectively in a team environment to build and foster collaborative environment
Is attentive and shows interest in the subject; Expresses ideas clearly and accurately
Is able to establish and maintain rapport and build relationships with another
Ability to interact professionally with clients and demonstrates client focused approach to service their needs
Practically and objectively identifies one's own performance and abilities; Prioritizes and completes tasks in order to deliver desired outcomes within allotted time frames with minimal or no supervision
Acute attention to detail, with an emphasis on consistency and continuity.
Shows interest in finding the cause of problems, looks for and chooses effective solutions and takes the necessary action to resolve them
An excellent work ethic
Thrives on learning and learns quickly.
For U.S. Job Seekers
It is the policy of FCB and any of its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F.
Associated topics: assistant, client support, desk, edi, excel, information technology support, system support, technical support, technical support specialist, troubleshoot
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...