Area 23 a global award winning agency is part of the FCB Health.
The agency is seeking a Senior Copywriter to develop promotional material on an orphan brand for the treatment Thyroid Eye Disease (TED).
The Senior Copywriter (SC) is responsible for generating ideas for advertising and promotional copy, developing texts from draft stage through finished product. The SC works closely with creative and account teams to ensure adherence to client's marketing strategies and objectives within specified deadlines. The SC supervises junior writers on projects and works with a Senior Art Director in partnership to generate concepts.
* Participate in strategic and tactical meetings internally and with client to develop campaigns reflecting client objectives
* Conceive and develop creative materials for product
* Participate in brainstorming meetings and med/legal meetings
* Possess a complete understanding of market trends and marketing briefs
* Review and edit all copy for clarity and proper grammar and punctuation
* Present concepts at presentations in a organized, professional, and effective style
* Follow copy through agency process on all pieces
* Attend client creative presentations as circumstances allow
* Participate in status meetings
* Communicate with art, producers, and editorial to ensure smooth flow of jobs to meet deadlines
* Work with Medical Directors to ensure verification of facts and claims
* Supervise junior creatives and provide copy direction and support
* Understand the target audience and adjust copy as required
* Parker with account to solve problems
* Establish rapport with client
* 3yrs healthcare advertising experience mandatory
* Portfolio commensurate with the position
* Bachelor's Degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field preferred
* Effective oral and written communications skills
* Computer proficiency; solid knowledge of design programs
* Problem-solving ability
* Ability to work well within a team setting
* Exhibits decisive problem solving ability
For U.S. Job Seekers
It is the policy of FCB and any of its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...