The Sr. Client Business Manager is the trusted member of the Client Finance department that partners with Account Management team in overseeing all financial aspects related to a given client or group of clients. This position assists the CFO and Director of Client Finance to ensure financial controls and policies are in place and are followed.
* Manage key financial points of client contracts working with Account group and Finance department
o Maintain Master Service Contracts and ensure that all contractual obligations are disseminated and followed
* Manage client PO's, AR, WIP, Match Pay and client budgets
* Design and implement any client and/or product specific reporting needs
o Work with the Account teams in order to perfect detailed client facing financial trackers that are informative and easy to view
o Ensure that the Agency's client teams are informed of how they are tracking vs their budgets
o Initiate client conversations when a likely hood of either an under-run or over-run of project financials seems possible
* Monitor all costs - direct, and payroll to plan.
* Collaborate with shared service center (billing department) to ensure that all fee and production billing is sent to clients on schedule.
o Review and transmit billing instructions/additional transfers, write-offs, estimates to shared service center and ensure all instructions are clear
* Prepare month-end revenue calculation and journal entries, working with revenue and regional controllers as needed.
o Analyze monthly financial results, prepare monthly results package and review with Finance and Account teams
o Explain any variances in revenue results vs forecast
* Create Staff Plans and price projects
o Work with account teams and show planned hours vs actual hours in order to adjust staffing as needed
o Assist in office staffing management by maintaining up to date staffing plans to be rolled up into office master file
* Work with various teams in other US and international offices on shared clients.
* Work on ad hoc reporting requirements as requested by Account and Finance teams.
* Assist in overseeing a Client Business Analyst
o Ensure that the analyst is working with the Integrated Production team to collect estimates and place into system
o Work to train analyst properly on financial tracking
* Work closely with department heads in order to ensure proper staffing allocations and profitability within their department
* Team closely with senior management in order to perform various ad hoc reports on office staffing and profitability
* Assist in training more junior finance staff on process optimization and better client management
* Take leadership role within the client finance department in ensuring the client finance department is viewed as a valuable partner to all departments within the Agency
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
* BS preferred or equivalent experience required, preferably in Accounting or Finance
* 4-6 years practical accounting experience
* Advanced Excel skills required.
* Computer skills - Excel, Word, Access
* Must enjoy working in a team environment
* Looking for a person that is an excellent multi-tasker, and has the ability to properly prioritize projects when necessary
* Candidate who is a true \"people pleaser,\" and would like to work with both internal and external clients in order to ensure that all of their needs are met
* Demonstrated ability to simplify financial \"jargan\" into easily digestable information for internal and external clients
* Ability to work under pressure
For U.S. Job Seekers
It is the policy of FCB and any of its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...