- $95,660.00 -139,760.00/year*
1103 Market St
At Exyn Technologies, we are excited about the future of robotics in the realm of aerial autonomy. Groundbreaking aerial robots require great engineering, and we're looking for passionate and dedicated software engineers to be a part of our Philadelphia team. As a Software Engineer at Exyn Technologies, you will work within a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team to design, implement, test, and deploy critical elements of our software stack. You will be responsible for
* Design and implementation of multi-robot software architectures, including execution, configuration, and communication between different software modules and libraries
* Software modules that interface with customer systems and software
* Deployment of our software to a diverse set of robots and operating systems
* Software interfaces for simulators, sensors, and actuators
* Utilities to monitor, log, and summarize data from experiments
* Continuous Integration, issue tracking, and software update procedures
In addition, there will be opportunities to support research and development, field testing, work with customers and investors, as well as mentor members of the team. Exyn is a great place to work, learn, and grow.
* At least a B.S. in computer science, a related field, or at least 3 years experience in a relevant industry. Candidates with substantial qualifications may be considered for senior positions.
* An excellent understanding of how to write and test software that is correct, modular, efficient, and easy to understand
* At least 3 years of experience using C++
* US citizenship or permanent residency
Great to Have
* Familiarity with relevant libraries and frameworks, such as Eigen, ROS, Qt, Boost, ASIO, STL, ZeroMQ, Protocol Buffers, OpenGL, CMake
* Experience with standard development practices, including version control, testing, code checking, and code review
Exyn embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Associated topics: algorithm, backend, c c++, c++, develop, perl, programming, sde, software engineer, software programmer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...