URGENT NEED - Junior to Mid level Application Support Analyst for Financial Client in NYC!!! 2 Positions!! Apply Immediately!!!
Duration: 6-12 months Contract to Permanent (Right to hire) (Visa sponsorship is not available)
Location: NYC 10016
The responsibilities of the Application Support team include but are not limited to the following:
- operate, administer and extend a 500 live servers platform, built with state-of-the-art and low latency technologies, connected to more than 40 Trading Venues, and processing from 10 to 30 million orders per day and a vast amount of financial information in real time;
- provide timely resolution of highly technical and specific user issues and requests;
- monitor performances, fine-tune processes and manage capacity planning to be consistent with the low latency expectation;
- manage high performing in-house order routing, feed handlers, pre-trade checks and trade reporting services;
- provide support to more than 100 US traders operating various strategies on a wide range of assets;
- work closely with Exchanges and Trading Venues to manage implementation of new services;
- collaborate with worldwide ITEC departments;
- implement new Market Access solutions for business initiatives;
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Proficiency with Unix/Linux system administration including troubleshooting techniques and scripting languages (Python preferred)
- Basic knowledge in networking (TCP/IP, routing, multicast)
- Windows: maintain jobs, check network or shared drives, analyze memory
- Database: MySQL be able to do simple queries
- Financial / investment banking experience
- Stocks and Derivatives products knowledge preferred
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
- provided by Dice
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...