- $113,540.00 -122,380.00/year*
125 Janelle Blvd
Discover a world of opportunities. #HumanChemistry
See what chemistry can do for your career: careers.evonik.com
Exploring opportunities. Growing together.
VACANCY REFERENCE NUMBER []
[[Procurement Rotational Trainee]]
Location: [[Parsippany, NJ/Mobile, AL/Allentown PA/Germany]]
Career Level: [[Entry]]
Legal Entity: [[Evonik Corporation]]
Business Line: [[Procurement]]
What we offer
You will work on exciting and challenging topics together with a team in an ultra-modern, innovative and creative environment. Intensive on-the-job training with expert colleagues guarantees you will quickly become familiar with your duties and perform them independently. Performance related pay and the opportunity for personal and professional development are of course part of the package. Since 2009 Evonik Industries AG has been certified as a family-friendly company by the German Hertie Foundation.
Click here to learn more about Evonik from our employees
Evonik's Procurement Development Program is a 15 month, entry level rotation program. We are looking for innovative and business-minded recent undergraduate or graduate college students who would like to develop a holistic view of the procurement function.
The program will consistent of 2-3 assignments in locations in the US which may include Parsippany, NJ, Mobile, AL, and Allentown, PA as well as an international assignment in Germany. The incumbent will also have an opportunity to work across various disciplines such as Strategic Sourcing, Category Management, Logistics Procurement, and Strategic Projects.
The program affords an opportunity for individuals to gain hands on experience, develop an understanding of Evonik's internal structure and Procurement's global processes and work in a dynamic team environment that leverages the resources of a global organization.
* Work in a team environment and assist with the various activities of the assigned discipline.
* Conduct internal and external research to contribute innovative and continuous improvement ideas (technology, cost/benefit, team needs etc.) within the function
* Develop a global mind-set by forming professional networks within the global Procurement organization.
* Participate in recommended training and development programs
* Ability to learn from experiences and adjust as needed
* Undergraduate or Graduate degree with one of the following majors: Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Business Operations or related fields
* Chemical Engineering background is highly desirable
* Minimum GPA of 3.0 and previous internship experience in related fields preferred
* Affinity for technology and digitalization
* Ability to embrace change
* Collaborative approach to work
* Strong communication and analytical skills
* Business Acumen
* Proficiency in Microsoft office products
* Must be domestically and internationally mobile
* Be available to work full time in 2019-2020
* Authorization to work in the US without restrictions or need for future sponsorship
To ensure the fastest process of your application and to protect the environment, please apply online via our careers portal at
VACANCY REFERENCE NUMBER []
Evonik Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please note that Evonik will not accept any unsolicited application documents sent by staffing firms. Evonik works in conjunction with preferred service providers and will not pay any fee to staffing firms in the absence of an appropriate framework agreement. Should Evonik receive a candidate profile from a staffing firm with which it has no framework agreement, and should this candidate subsequently be considered in the recruitment process or offered employment, no claims from the staffing firm will be entertained in this regard.
Associated topics: air, bioassay, biodiversity, ecology, environment, environmental, environmental science, field, ocean, waste
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...