Education - Excluding Post Secondary
1103 Market St
EVERFI is the leading education technology innovator that provides learners of all ages education for the real world through scalable digital learning platforms. Founded in 2008, EVERFI is fueled by its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription model and has certified millions of learners with thousands of partners across 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico. EVERFI is an industry convener that builds Networks that tackle the toughest social issues. These Networks include the Prescription Drug Safety Network, Campus Prevention Network, and the Financial Capability Network. Some of America's leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, Advance Publications, Rethink Education and Rethink Impact. To learn more about EVERFI visit everfi.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or Twitter @EVERFI.
EVERFI is looking for a passionate individual to join the Schools Manager team and help to bring online curriculum to thousands of K-12 students. This is a unique opportunity to work from home and travel around your region!
* Conduct in-person and remote trainings, as well as ongoing support, for educators interested in EVERFI's products
* Understand and translate the challenges faced by educators in order to provide input & feedback into the design, development, and maintenance of EVERI's resources
* Become a subject matter expert on EVERFI's platforms, the education technology industry, and the major issues faced by teachers, schools, and school districts
* Actively build a pipeline of interested teachers, through various forms of outreach (cold calls, social media, conferences, email campaigns etc), and converting those opportunities to active students in their region
* Establish partnerships with school districts, teachers and other educators through various forms of outreach (cold calls, social media, conferences, email campaigns, conferences etc)
* Respond to and qualify all incoming inquiries from teachers, schools and districts
Desired skills, experience and qualifications:
* Background in the education industry (comparable work experience will be considered - e.g. non-profits, tech start-ups etc)
* Bachelor's Degree is strongly preferred
* Comfort with technology
* Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
* Strong presentation skills, with intermediate to expert level knowledge of presentation tools such as PowerPoint, WebEx, etc
* Positive, strong work ethic and a record of educational and career success
* Willing to spend your time on the road to build partnerships in your market
* Competitive base salary + performance bonus & equity plan
* Flexible paid time off program
* Health, dental, & vision coverage
* Matching 401k program
* Opportunity to work with talented people
* Work in a role with a great deal of autonomy
EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Associated topics: art, early education, education, faculty, gs 1701, gs 1720, instructor, professor, substitute teacher, tutor
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...