As Client Coordinator, you will support all administrative and content efforts for two membership groups, and oversee event execution, client servicing efforts, research projects and administrative support to the executive, sales and logistics components of the team for the purpose of increasing client satisfaction with all offerings of the membership product.
* Promotes client attendance at meetings and participation in webcasts and research/survey projects
* Delivers results on membership surveys
* Recruits speakers for monthly webcasts and meeting sessions as requested
* Oversees member and prospect communications
* Maintains the quality of sales materials
* Updates content on public and private websites
* Facilitates payments of speaker invoices and records administrative expenditure
* Attends to speaker needs at meetings
* Executes remote live meeting content through WebEx at the AV desk
* Trains and supervises client coordinator and through the coordinator ensures delegates are registered and assisted in taking advantage of all the features at member meetings
* Excellent written communication skills to compose correspondence on behalf of the executive director
* Ability to prioritize a multitude of tasks
* Aptitude to learn and manage multiple technological systems and procedures that are in various stages of integration including client/prospect database, database event module, database list mailing feature, conference app, onsite attendee management system, membership websites (public & private), webcasting service, and polling service.
* A undergraduate degree
* Five years of administrative/client servicing experience
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
* Must be able to travel about 8 times per year within North America.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...