Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) is responsible for recurring and ad hoc executive-level financial management reporting and analytics for E*TRADE Financial Corporation. The Analyst will engage with FP&A peer teams and cross-functional groups to develop, report, and analyze information regarding E*TRADE's financial performance. This individual must possess critical thinking skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and possess an attention to detail, while understanding the macro view.
- Prepare high-quality financial reports and presentations, with a primary focus on executive and Board of Directors-level materials
- Support core processes regarding monthly financial forecast and results, quarterly earnings, and annual strategic plan / budget
- Participate in analyses regarding the Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and key financial and business metrics; tie together financial information, underlying business drivers, and the macroeconomic environment
- Effectively communicate with FP&A peer teams and other internal partners to drive comprehensive deliverables
- Collaborate on FP&A related process improvements; provide input to improve efficiency and accuracy of reporting
- Support ad hoc reporting, analysis, and key projects
- 3-5 years of progressive Financial Planning & Analysis, Management Consulting, or related Finance experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting is preferred
- Strong ability to breakdown and understand financial results, and effectively handle multiple deliverables in a dynamic environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with FP&A partners and cross-functional teams
- Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, ability to create complex charts and graphs
- Experience with data mining and working with large data sets; experience in use of Oracle/Hyperion financial applications is preferred
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit to learn more about the opportunities.
Who we Are
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
Associated topics: analyse, business finance, financial analyst, financial analytic, financial reporting analyst, inspect, legal, refine, refinement, strategy