Use your consulting and project management experience in land records and land administration to support our users with the implementation of ArcGIS solutions throughout the entire life cycle--from requirements to rollout. Our projects range from small focused technology transfer to large enterprise implementations of mission-critical systems.Responsibilities:
* Help clients translate and implement real-world needs into practical, state-of-the-art, GIS technology-driven solutions using Esri's enterprise GIS technology
* Work with clients to prepare multi-year GIS implementation and migration strategies
* Lead project teams during requirements, analysis, design, build, and rollout
* Create and manage the scope, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverables through the application of planning, tracking, quality assurance, change control, and risk management
* Create and finalize proposals including responding to RFPs
* Develop project designs, work plans, budgets, and schedules
* Lead consulting and software development teams using modern development methodologies
* Manage subcontractors
* Manage client relationship and expectations
* Work with Esri's marketing and sales teams to develop new business
* 5+ years of proven experience in consulting related to land records, land administration, assessment, and taxation
* Experience with Esri products to solve complex business problems
* Practical experience designing and managing data in enterprise geodatabases
* Knowledge of land records/cadastre concepts and ArcGIS parcel fabric
* Familiarity with industry standards such as LADM
* Strong team skills and the ability to work independently
* Excellent interpersonal, writing, presentation, and leadership skills
* Willingness and ability to travel 40% of the time, including international
* Bachelor's or master's in relevant field, depending on position level
* Direct experience in the integration of ArcGIS with land registry, taxation, and assessment
* Direct experience with reading and understanding deed descriptions, plats, and the PLSS legal descriptions
* Experience working with local governments and cadastral and mapping organizations
* Experience implementing solutions with desktop and Internet applications
* Familiarity with mobile applications for data collection
* GISP or PMP certification
* Foreign language skills are an added advantage (French, Spanish, Mandarin)
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email ...@esri.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.