Our objective is to provide clients with a unique business perspective on how to leverage SAP technology to improve their operations. This is rooted in the EY SAP service line capabilities (Supply Chain, FICO, BPC, Data & Analytics, Customer, Tech/Arch and SuccessFactors) that are focused on helping clients improve performance and increase productivity.
We innovate with SAP to co-create more innovative answers, drawing on our integrated competencies in tax, assurance, transactions and risk, as well as our work in implementing SAP. Together, we help clients provide better outcomes and long-lasting results, from strategy to execution.
Your Key Responsibilities
* Lead large-scale SAP client engagements or work streams. * Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and possess strong business acumen. Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business, and demonstrate ability assimilate to new knowledge. * Consistently deliver quality client services. Monitor progress, manage risk and make sure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. * Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels. * Effectively lead and motivate teams with diverse skills and backgrounds. Provide constructive on-the-job feedback/coaching to team members. Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment. Play an active role in counseling and mentoring junior consultants within the organization. * Generate new business opportunities. Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients. Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Develop relationships with team members across all EY practices to serve client needs. * On your typical engagement, you will work with the key stakeholders to understand their needs and advise on SAP system capabilities. You will initiate the requirement gathering, architect solutions, blueprinting, testing, and complete the workflow and documentation, as well as the functional design of the solution. Liaise with the stakeholders and technical team to translate needs into business solutions and complete the configurations and/or integrations with SAP and non-SAP systems.
To qualify for the role you must have
* A bachelor's degree with at least nine years of related work experience * At least eight years of experience working with SAP FICO * Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills * Experience managing SAP projects or work streams and project-based team members * Knowledge of leading practices, benchmarking, peer company environments and prior advisory experience relevant to industry-specific finance and technology functions * Ability and comfort-level researching client inquiries and emerging issues, including regulations, industry practices and new technologies * A willingness to travel to meet client needs; travel is estimated at 80%
Ideally you'll also have
* Prior consulting industry experience * SAP certification/s * Experience with at least one full-cycle implementation of SAP FICO
What we look for
On our team, we are looking for someone who is adept with the functional business skills along with in-depth SAP technical capabilities.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of three weeks of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
* Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry * Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career * The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.