- Ernst & Young LLP
1103 Market St
Whole industries have been disrupted and transformed in recent years by digital technology. As an IT advisory professional, you'll help businesses realize the value they can gain from their IT investments - supporting strategy and being a key growth driver. As part of a high-performing team, you'll deliver exceptional client service - providing advice on how technology enablement, digital transformation and enterprise intelligence contribute to performance improvement, as well as how IT can act as multiplying effect during major program transformations.
As organizations look to leverage the advantage IT offers, we'll work with you to develop the consultancy and analytical skills that you'll need in today's environment. Working on projects that cross borders and sectors, the experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
* Defines overall application functional / business requirements with end users. Recommends solution modifications, configurations, and processes.
* Implements, designs and / or upgrades applications.
* Creates test plans for projects.
* Analyzes model test discrepancies to find trends and works with programmers to resolve.
* Establishes cost and time estimates for development and implementation of projects.
* Produces business process flow charts.
* Creates communication plans (correspondence, presentations, and other materials) for knowledge transfer to leadership.
* Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
Qualified Candidates Will Have:
5 years of SAP experience in ABAP programming, implementations of various SAP Modules
Strong experience in the development and support of FIORI application.
The successful candidate must also be willing and able to travel 70-90% of a work schedule.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...