National Tax - Tax Manager - Tax Technology and Transformation - Transfer Pricing - Intercompany Effectiveness (\"ICE\")
This service offering focuses on the effective and efficient execution of intercompany pricing across the intercompany pricing life cycle (price setting, transacting, monitoring/adjusting and documenting).
Intercompany transactions and pricing have an impact on:
? Effective Tax Rate
? Indirect tax (e.g.) VAT and customs
? Cash flow planning
? Management and Statutory reporting
? Provision calculations and compliance
? Efficiency, organization/people and internal controls
EY's intercompany effectiveness team uses a scalable method to assess the root cause of the issues, design and implement solutions that improve the financial information used for other business processes such as statutory reporting, tax provision and compliance. The Intercompany Effectiveness service offering focuses on all elements an operating model for transfer pricing (e.g., processes, controls, organizational design, data and technology).
We seeking someone interested in joining the ICE team and cross-team with Operations, Finance, and Tax Leadership to help enable companies to record their intercompany transactions efficiently, effectively, and in compliance with regulatory and local tax laws. EY works with Global companies that are improving their processes and technology for managing intercompany transactions in a variety of locations around the world. This job involves at least 75% travel. Job candidate must be willing to travel within the US and maybe some globally.
Your key responsibilities
The Manager we are looking for will be a part of a dynamic team of people at EY who bring a unique group of skills together to deliver on these types of projects. The responsibilities that the Manager will have cross several different dimensions:
Project Delivery eg:
* Facilitate meeting with the clients to understand their intercompany business processes including transfer pricing * Document or review and edit documented business requirements to communicate data, configuration, and reporting requirements * Develop reporting solutions or scenario models for reporting and analytics * Create user testing plans, testing scripts, and expected results and conduct testing * Ability to support the definition of an Intercompany COE (e.g., roles, responsibilities) * Ability to define future state intercompany and transfer pricing processes * Ability to design and implement internal controls for transfer pricing processes * Ability to document, review and delivery training
Project Management support eg
* Prepare drafts of our statements of work * Prepare workplans (estimates of hours, duration of timing, and levels) * Prepare budget-to-actuals as our projects progress * Create and delivery status reporting (e.g., weekly, bi-weekly, etc.).
Skills and attributes for success:
* Microsoft Visio: Ability to document current state processes, and design future state processes in Visio identifying the key stakeholders, inputs, controls, and outputs in the process. * Microsoft Excel: Ability to design and write complex formulas, lookups and macros in Excel * Microsoft Power Pivot: Ability to build and modify power pivots * Microsoft Power Query: Ability to data model, build queries and modify queries * Microsoft Power BI: Ability to create dashboards, update data models, write formulas in Dax. * Microsoft Word: Ability to create an operational manual leveraging Word functionality (Table of Contents, etc.) * Microsoft PowerPoint: Ability to create dynamic and engaging presentations leveraging design and automation.
* Experience data modeling user requirements to build reports for intercompany and transfer pricing analysis * Experience building reports in Business Objects, SAP Analytics Cloud, Fiori in support of financial, regulatory and tax reporting requirements * Experience defining user requirements for intercompany transactions for products, services, and IP related intercompany transactions * Experience defining future state business processes aligned to requirements for intercompany transactions and transfer pricing * Experience with defining requirements for SD, MM, ML, FI-UJ, etc.
To qualify for the role, you must have
* A bachelor's, masters or Ph. D in business, finance, economics, management, policy analysis or allied field (e.g. quantitative methods) * Must have any of the following: US CPA, member of a US State bar, Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), American Society of Appraiser's Business Valuation Certification or Certified Management Accountant (CMA) * Minimum of 5 years of work experience in professional services or professional tax organization, with specific experience in transfer pricing * Excellent verbal/ written communications skills * Effective time management skills
Ideally, you'll also have
* Ability to work in fast paced professional services environment
What we look for
We're interested in people who are ready to become a part of a highly engaged, diverse, and dynamic team to help us continue to make a real difference to our clients. If you have genuine passion for tax and finance operations and are inspired to help the world's leading multinational organizations meet complex tax and finance obligations around the world, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on our performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of three weeks of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
* Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry * Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career * The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today.
Ernst & Young LLP, an equal employment opportunity employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled), values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.