- Ernst & Young LLP
- $107,745.00 -146,120.00/year*
1103 Market St
Competitive business today is all about making intelligent, informed decisions. As a Transaction Real Estate Manager you'll help make that happen. You will be an important part of our diversely talented, highly experienced team and work at the forefront of high-profile transactions. Our team of strategic advisors sits at the heart of a global Transaction Real Estate network of specialists who deliver high quality advice through each phase of the transaction process.
EY has an established industry leading Transaction Real Estate Practice. We address complex issues in commercial real estate. We advise our clients on analytical, valuation, operational, hospitality and other business advisory services. You have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That's how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Your key responsibilities
As a Manager within Transaction Real Estate Corporate Real Estate (CRE) you are likely to spend your day working on advisory engagements involving acquisitions, asset management and accounting process improvement, enterprise data governance strategies, enterprise organization design, outsourcing analysis and focus on innovative and disruptive technologies that may include RPA, analytics or blockchain (to name a few) within the commercial real estate space (e.g., real estate private equity funds, REITs, hospitality organizations, pension funds and other owner/investor entities). You will serve as the engagement manager, partnering with our clients and leading teams of professionals to meet our clients' business objectives.
Skills and attributes for success
* Deep understanding and experience with operational issues facing the real estate and hospitality owner and investor community
* Experience in an external client service capacity
* Experience solving complex business issues that may include outsourcing, shared services, technology implementation or other strategies to help clients increase efficiency and effectiveness within their operating environment
* Understanding of key technologies in the commercial real estate space
* Have experience working with or for a real estate or hospitality owner/investor
* Understanding of process optimization and operating model improvement methodologies
* Have experience working with and managing diverse teams of professionals in a collaborative approach with clients
* Have accounting and/or finance experience
To qualify for the role you must have
* A bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or business and at least 5 years of related work experience; or a master's degree and at least 4 years of related work experience.
* Previous experience with leading teams in a client service capacity.
Ideally, you'll also have
* CPA, MBA, JD or other related degree or experience
What we look for
We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated, analytical, logical thinkers with a passion for real estate and have a very strong attention to detail. Being a strong team player is critical with the ability to adapt to changing requirements or deadlines in support of our clients goals.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 3 weeks of vacation plus 10 observed holidays and up to 3 paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
* Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most recognized and engaging leaders in the profession;
* Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career;
* The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: attorney, compliance department, compliance office, corporate, corporate attorney, counsel, courtroom, legal, legal department, market
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...