- Ernst & Young LLP
1103 Market St
Digital strategy, design thinking, and a customer-driven mindset define success in today's business landscape.? Our clients come to us with their biggest challenges and we bring a multi-disciplinary team to enable digital transformation through design and build of world-class, thoughtful solutions.
Fueled by technology, marketing is in a time of major, unprecedented transition. Customers expect tailored, seamless experiences based on interactions in other channels and industries. Seismic changes in media are increasing competition for attention, global regulations are directly impacting firm's brand values and reputation, and technology is creating more choice and complexity.
These trends are elevating the profile and influence of marketing with all stakeholders - customers, employees, partners, shareholders and communities. As marketing becomes more critical to an organization's success, the function itself is transforming.
The Digital Age is impacting every aspect of business operations, including marketing. CMOs and senior marketing leaders are looking for guidance on how to make the most out of the opportunities that new digital technologies, tools, and processes present. Our clients need support on digital reinvention across the board, including strategic marketing innovation, optimal organization structure, customer insights and analytics, data, digital marketing strategies, client journey maps, omnichannel experiences, and marketing technology. EY's Marketing Transformation practice, which sits in our Digital group, helps CMOs and senior marketing realize these opportunities and better align their organizations' marketing activities with their business goals and strategies. You'll work with clients in industries such as financial services, retail, hospitality, telecom and others. In return, you can expect leading-class learning and development tailored to your unique interests and motivations. You'll be given all the skills, knowledge and opportunities to progress and become ready to build a better working world for our people, our clients and the communities that support us.
We are seeking a Marketing Transformation Senior with experience using modern marketing technology tools to execute digital marketing programs and partner with tech teams as needed. The role requires experience and passion in marketing campaign/marketing tech user side and/or marketing data and analytics experience. We are seeking candidates who understand and have hands-on experience with the campaign execution life cycle starting with the development of creative ideas/assets all the way through campaign launch and the process of determining and measuring KPIs. Candidates should be familiar with typical marketing team roles and operating models, be data-driven and able to make recommendations on adjusting campaign strategies to reach client goals, understand how to optimize marketing technology investments, and transfer knowledge/train team members and clients. In this role, you will also support Requests for Proposal (RFP) responses, prepare client pitch decks, and run financial estimates for engagements under guidance from senior leadership.
Your key responsibilities
Your role on a project or engagement will be focused on completing engagement deliverables and work products in partnership with engagement leadership. In addition to understanding modern marketing tools, roles, and processes, you also have skills in one or more of the following areas that align to the services we offer CMOs and senior marketing leaders:
* Mapping client journeys through (web, mobile, social, physical - omnichannel)
* Digital marketing strategies including customer outreach campaigns, advertising, sales conversions, digital relationships, chat bots, messenger bots
* Familiarity with marketing technology
* SEO and SEM
* Digital marketing, email marketing, social
* Expertise with paid and earned media
* Analysis of customer data and analytics to drive strategic marketing and technology decisions
Experience with one or more of the following is ideal:
* Salesforce/Marketing Cloud, Adobe suite and/or Marketo, Eloqua, Pegasystems, Microsoft Dynamics, Sprinklr, other CRM and marketing technologies
Skills and attributes for success:
* Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to digital transformation and marketing
* Foster relationships with EY and client personnel at appropriate levels
* Consistently deliver quality client service
* Deliver high-quality work products within expected timeframes
* Constantly develop your understanding of current market trends and processes
* Understand our clients and the businesses they are in or entering
To qualify for the role, you must have
* A bachelor's degree and approximately 2 years of related work experience
* A degree in business, marketing, communications, computer science, engineering, or a field related to modern marketing skill sets
* Experience working in modern digital age marketing projects
* At least one year of experience preparing written or verbal materials, leading a team, and providing formal feedback
* Ability to collaborate with engagement teams and clients in an inclusive manner
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to manage assigned work streams and tasks as part of a larger PMO
* Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and writing skills, MS Office Suite proficiency (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), possible Sketch, InVision, Mural or Prezi knowledge
* A willingness to travel 80% to meet client needs and a valid driver's license and passport required
Ideally, you'll also
* Have prior consulting experience with a Big 4 firm, consulting firm, digital agency, or large global company in a digital or marketing role
* Be located in Chicago or Northeastern US
What we look for
We're interested in highly motivated, talented individuals with a strong willingness to think outside of the box. You can expect plenty of autonomy in this role, so you'll need the motivation to take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships and expand our business in the evolving market as we launch this new practice serving marketing leaders. If you're serious about solving business problems, especially those related to digital transformation, and are ready to take on some of our clients' most complex issues, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
* A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
* Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training
* An excellent team of senior colleagues, dedicated to managing and varying your work
EY was recognized by Forrester Research as a leader in The Forrester Wave?: Global Digital Business Transformation Accelerators, Q1 2019. We were also named #34 on Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2019.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Join us in building a better working world.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...