ERM is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist in our Malvern, PA office to provide high-quality accounting support for the Northern regions. As part of the Finance Team, the ideal candidate will apply their technical accuracy, self-initiative to problem-solving, positive team and customer-service attitude, and organization skills to ensure invoices are processed accurately and efficiently to meet strict monthly deadlines.
* Process incoming invoices from vendors, code according to general ledger accounts, research missing PO/project numbers, enter/post in Global Management System (GMS) database, and copy/scan/file accordingly.
* Reconcile incoming vendor statements.
* Maintain A/P aging reports and research 90-day vendors pending on aging report.
* Research and resolve accounts payable issues with project managers and vendors.
* Process weekly check run and manual check requests (as needed); includes matching approved invoices to checks, obtaining authorized signatures, mailing, and filing.
* Obtain W-9s for vendors that are not currently set up in GMS.
* Respond to vendor calls and emails in a timely manner.
* Other duties as assigned by Accounts Payable Manager.
* 2+ years of administrative or accounting support experience.
* Proficient in MS Excel and Word; familiarity with databases.
CRITICAL WORK-RELATED REQUIREMENTS:
* Detail oriented
* Excellent communication, customer service, and organizational skills.
* Technical accuracy
* Strong problem solving skills
* Ability to multi-task and meet strict monthly deadlines.
CRITICAL BEHAVIORAL-RELATED REQUIREMENTS:
* Strong work ethic
* Positive attitude
* Ability to prioritize tasks independently.
* Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team with minimal supervision.
Who We Are:
As the world's leading sustainability consulting firm, ERM is uniquely positioned to contribute to the environment and society through the expertise and energy of our employees worldwide. Sustainability is what we do, and is at the heart of both our service offerings and how we operate our business. ERM and our partners are driven by a dynamic vision: By 2021 we will be the clear leader in our chosen markets, we will double in value and we will deliver on our promises to our clients, our people and our investors. For our people, our vision means attracting, inspiring, developing and rewarding our people to work with the best clients and on the biggest challenges, thus creating valuable careers. We achieve our vision in a sustainable manner by maintaining and living our ERM values that include Accountability, Caring for our People, Client Focus, Collaboration, Empowerment, and Transparency.
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter. Qualified candidates will be contacted by email, and requested to complete a video questionnaire. Based on review of these responses, shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
ERM does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ERM employees or any other company location. ERM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
ERM is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Thank you for your interest in ERM!
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.