ERT is hiring a Pricing Specialist in our Pittsburgh location. This person will manage the budget creation process throughout the opportunity life cycle. In particular this includes budget preparation across all of our various product lines and all of the data/document management, and reporting that goes along with that process. This position will work closely with the Proposals and Solutions team as well as other departments within the Commercial Team. ERT is a global data and technology company that minimizes uncertainty and risk in clinical trials so that its customers can move ahead with confidence. With nearly 50 years of clinical and therapeutic experience, ERT balances knowledge of what works with a vision for what's next, so it can adapt without compromising standards. Powered by the company's EXPERT? technology platform, ERT's solutions enhance trial oversight, enable site optimization, increase patient engagement and measure the efficacy of new clinical treatments while ensuring patient safety. Since 2014, more than half of all FDA drug approvals came from ERT-supported studies. Pharma companies, Biotechs and CROs have relied on ERT solutions in 10,000+ studies spanning more than three million patients to date. By identifying trial risks before they become problems, ERT enables customers to bring clinical treatments to patients quickly ? and with confidence. For more information, go to ert.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Pricing Generation and Maintenance
* Coordinates with sales team to ensure accuracy of budget creation
* Helps coordinate activities of various cross functional groups to assist in our opportunity life cycle process
* Completes analysis on pricing as needed to support the final delivery to our clients
* Secures approvals and feedback from executives, legal and finance departments, as required
* Updates and maintains documentation and data in ERTs internal systems, Rate Cards; Preferred Pricing Agreements
* Works closely with the pricing analyst and Business Development representatives to apply negotiated client rate cards
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Support sales account teams in business-generating efforts, as needed.
* Participates in meetings with Sales Operations team, Sales to Services meetings, and other departmental meetings as needed.
* Provides other support and takes on other responsibilities as defined by team lead or team management.
* Performs other duties, assignments, or special projects as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS NEEDED:
Bachelors degree in business, math/accounting, finance, marketing, English, or a closely related field is strongly preferred. However, any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform job duties may be considered.
* Experience in sales and/or financial analysis and/or pricing/budget development.
* Experience in a fast paced, multi-task environment; ability to perform under pressure, work independently and also as part of a team.
* Exceptional computer skills, with a focus on Microsoft Excel. (MS office suite minimum).
* Exceptional organizational skills and must be able to follow processes.
* Excellent personal interaction skills, professional telephone and client interaction skills.
* Excellent judgment, attention to detail, and must possess the ability to think critically.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.