- $66,980.00 -101,330.00/year*
1103 Market St
ERT seeks a FT/Regular Payroll Specialist to assist our Payroll team with the accurate processing and recording of company's multi-location (US) payroll, providing timely and accurate financial information, and supporting data entry/Payroll processing.
ERT is a global data and technology company that minimizes uncertainty and risk in clinical trials so that customers can move ahead with confidence. With nearly 50 years of clinical and therapeutic experience, ERT balances knowledge of what works with a vision for what's next, so we can adapt without compromising standards.
Powered by the company's EXPERT? technology platform, ERT's solutions enhance trial oversight, enable site optimization, increase patient engagement and measure the efficacy of new clinical treatments while ensuring patient safety. Since 2014, more than half of all FDA drug approvals came from ERT-supported studies. Pharma companies, biotechs and CROs have relied on ERT solutions in 10,000+ studies spanning more than three million patients to date. By identifying trial risks before they become problems, ERT enables customers to bring clinical treatments to patients quickly ? and with confidence.
This is a key role in a fast-paced department and has high visibility throughout our US offices! You will
* Perform daily payroll operations for your assigned workgroups and provide back-up for the rest of our US-based payroll team
* Assist with time-off request processing
* Troubleshoot issues with ADP
* Respond to requests for verifications of employment
* Process and maintain garnishment records
* Process tuition reimbursement application requests and keep good tracking-records
* Provide customer service and support to all internal clients (e.g. employees), in a knowledgeable, timely manner
* Assist with collecting paperwork and processing address updates for multi-jurisdiction states
* Assist with resolving payroll tax reporting issues
* Support integration efforts within primary payroll system (ADP's Workforce Now)
* May assist with filing HR paperwork (most records are kept electronically)
* Help with related projects and performs miscellaneous administrative functions to support our Payroll and local HR teams.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description represent the major responsibilities of the position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as required. ERT reserves the right to amend or change this job description to meet the needs of ERT. This job description and any attachments do not constitute or represent a contract.
Our ideal candidate will offer:
* College degree (in business, accounting or a related field) is preferred
* 1-2 years' experience in payroll processing
* ADP Workforce Now experience highly preferred; Oracle HCM experience helpful
* Strong MS Office skills with at least Intermediate Excel skills (filtering, pivot tables, vlookups); Google Suite also helpful
* Excellent organization skills with ability to prioritize, work within deadlines and exercise good judgment, tact and confidentiality in all matters
* Strong time management skills, detail-oriented and able to multi-task
* Responsive, with excellent communication and follow-up skills, and able to work well with people at all levels of the organization
* Ability to work well under pressure or time constraints; understands the urgency and importance of this highly visible role
* Must be reliable, with strong customer and quality focus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Associated topics: benefit, benefit analyst, benefit consultant, benefit specialist, compensation specialist, insurance, payroll specialist, specialist, welfare, wellness
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...