Pulmonary Critical Care Needed in Central Maine
Seeking a Pulmonary/Critical Care physician for an established group in central Maine that services a large bed tertiary hospital with a 24 bed ICU.
- Join 13 Pulmonary/Critical Care MD's and 1 Physician Assistant
- Full or Part Time openings
- Flexible scheduling
- Partnership track
- Competitive compensation and full benefit package
- Sleep Medicine available if interested
- Accepts J1 Visa Candidates
Conveniently located 10 miles from a major airport.This area of Maine offers everything for a typical New England lifestyle including a charming downtown with locally owned restaurants, farm to table eateries, cafes and pubs, shops and a large shopping area. It is a four hour drive to Boston, 2 hour drive to Sugarloaf Mountain Resort, and only an hour to get to Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park.
Associated topics: cardiac critical care, care physician, critical, critical care, critical care intensivist, emergency physician, neurointensivist, pulmonologist, transplant, ummc